If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Curse match 4 2014 - Fisherwick

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Strapped for time and struggling to get the results up on a Wed night, so I’ll be brief....... Image

So brief that I won’t mention the bungled draw Image when 20 odd had already dipped into the bag. Should really have been a redraw............now that would have thrown the cat amongst the pigeons with the usual drawbags heading off to (what turned out to be) the flyers, wouldn't it. Image

So brief I won’t mention that after the match OBI said to me ‘I thought you wasn’t having a short draw peg for this one’. I hadn’t – I dipped into a full bag – well when I dipped in there wasn’t many left – but ended up with the shortest walk – closer to the car than the short walk pegs. Image

So brief I won’t mention that all those clonking roach that Tricast62 had midweek failed to show on one of my lines Image

So brief I won’t mention the golden peg was safe for another match as the old fart on peg 29 failed to win off it. :D

So brief that I won’t mention that half way through Phil B, two pegs away cadged a feeder off Brambles and proceeded to sack up on it. Image Talking of which Tommy Cooper on the next peg was also ‘emptying it’ on the feeder Image but managed to somehow magically make some of his fish disappear at the weigh in ‘Just like that’..............again Image

So brief that here’s the tale of the scales.............and I’ll leave it to you other members to ‘tell us all about your day/experiences’

PEG
CP 1 GEOFF C 36.8.0
2 KOD 8.0.0
3 F1 4.12.0
4 ROBERTO 12.4.0
5 RICH C 1.12.0
6 HEINZER 16.2.0
7 TRICAST62 5.5.0
10 MRV 22.14.0
12 ZORRO 20.10.0
13 RON DAY (Guest) 14.12.0
14 JOSH 26.0.0
15 CARLOS 17.8.0
CP 16 BIG COL 34.12.0
CP 17 YAMO 36.2.0
18 MIKE E 4.8.0
20 HAHA 23.8.0
21 COTTI 8.9.0
23 OBI 10.6.0
24 DAZ W 14.4.0
26 BIG BAZ 3.8.0
27 PHIL B 9.8.0
28 TOMMY COOPER 6.8.0
29 TK 14.8.0
30 BRAMBLES DRY
31 BLUES4EVA 10.10.0

No doubt that result sheet appears to reveal a 'few things' but at the end of the day, well done to those that put a few in the net, you still have to do it ...........
Phil B
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Phil B »

Must point out that I only begged the cage feeder from Brambles after loosing 3 or 4 to the island (plus a straight lead).Took the last 2 crap on a straight lead rig.
I am considering approaching the fishery for a licence to remove lost leads from the aforesaid island. Could well be a nice earner.
PS Just to remind TK I will miss Beckets
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

I was cussing Brambles Phil - looked like you were emptying it  Image

Ta re Becketts Image  I had forgot  :-[
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Seems not many have a lot to say about this one TK. Less than they had to say on the bank anyway  Image Image Image

I pinned my faith on the Bream in there, and attacked it at 10 metres for the first couple of hours, managing only 3 small crap. Kept feeding pellet and meat in the margins, and caster at 3 metres, while flicking a straight lead to my side of the island (despite OBI trying to poach my swim from his side of the island)  Image Image. Had 3 more small crap on the lead, then a couple of pound of bits on the caster. Last hour and half had the bulk of my weight from the left margin swim on small bits of meat.  Image Image, Quite enjoyed it in the end
I must add I was sick of hearing a certain member on the other side of the lake moaning about the fishing. Strange thing is, said member had a good weight compared to most members who sat there enjoying the day and the banter without a moan all day. Makes you wonder what some people want from a club match.....probably a ton of fish every time they turn up without enjoying themselves.....rant over  >:( >:(  Image Image
abuman
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by abuman »

i bet it was yamo :D
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!

Unread post by Obi »

(despite OBI trying to poach my swim from his side of the island) 

i coild see you wasnt exactly baggin Paul from your island swim so i decided to top up your swim for you whilst you had a look on your other lines Image
can pay me for cost of bait next match Image Image Image

have got to admit i didnt have very high expectations after fishing it before in matches even tho that was before the alterations..quite evident the "older" side fished better having more cover down the inside whilst our side,"the newer" was a bit barren to say the least (and desparatley needed the attention of Percy Kulic and his green fingers),,had 1 small crap..very small about pound when i did manage to get the feeder tight to the island but as Mr V found out feeder fishing is not my forte Image Image..

I had fed 4 balls G/B at 10m so concentrated on that line,had a decent "ish crap after 5 mins on 3 reds but after that just pickrd up odd fish until about 20mins from end had a decent skimmer of about 5lb on the worm followed next put in by a similar one which promptly came of Image Image,2 more instant bites followed on the worm which resulted in me connecting with....Bugger all Image Image..1 more 8oz crap followed and that was that...

Must admit i did do a little bit of moaning but only because my fishing was very rudely interrupted at 1.48pm by a phone call to say my grandson had been born a month early but was fit and healthy...we shall be having a little chat about interrupting his grandad whilst fishing Image Image Image Image,

Let the whingers moan...they show themselves for what they are tbh
carlos
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Match Team/ Club: cashmores ac

Unread post by carlos »

Ay up obi (grandad) Image congratulations mate to you and the family Image Image
DEAD PEG
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by DEAD PEG »

Chuffed for you OB1 and family,happy Grandad days Image
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!

Unread post by Obi »

Cheers lads...thats number 15. Image Image...

just wish i could catch that many fish Image Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

League after match 4...........

MEMBER POINTS
BIG COL 107
YAMO 106
TK 89
MRV 89