If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Rooney

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Rooney

Unread post by big_cup »

300k a week, WTF?? Image Image all the united team aint worth that wage Image Image England wants to hope for a minor miracle if our hopes are relying on a fit Wayne Rooney for the world cup Image Image They will be better off missing the flight out and save the team the embarrassment Image Image Image
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Rooney

Unread post by joffmiester »

I've lost it with football big cup !!!! No one is worth £42,000 a day in this country which is on it's knee's where the middle class are caught in the middle where they can't claim for bob all !!! Yet the benefit street clang can get what they want at a drop of a hat !! And the Rich get richer and don't give a crap !! Half our village have had the street lights switched off at 12pm yet the other part is lit up like Blackpool alumina nations
The performance tonight by the man Utd players was simply shocking !!!!!!!!
olly

Rooney

Unread post by olly »

300k a week, WTF??  Image Image all the united team aint worth that wage  Image Image England wants to hope for a minor miracle if our hopes are relying on a fit Wayne Rooney for the world cup  Image Image They will be better off missing the flight out and save the team the embarrassment  Image Image Image

He is a moody, lazy money grabber. Be better off leaving him at home for the world cup and taking somebody else. Shame the England teams not picked on form but instead ego and reputations. Hodgsons the yes man the fa have dreamt about.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Rooney

Unread post by Dodge »

I'm loving it and so is the blue half of Manc . Moyes for manager of the season he is doing a superb job  Image Image and wiggy is worth every penny , they ain't got nowt left to buy any more players and they need a whole new crappity smacking team !  Image Image Image Image Image
abuman
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Rooney

Unread post by abuman »

He was crap at the last word cup he will be crap at this one Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Rooney

Unread post by Pedro »

300k a week, WTF??  Image Image all the united team aint worth that wage  Image Image England wants to hope for a minor miracle if our hopes are relying on a fit Wayne Rooney for the world cup  Image Image They will be better off missing the flight out and save the team the embarrassment  Image Image Image

Buy Rooney fo big c ups allstars......  replace negredo for a few weeks  Image
Image Image Image Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Rooney

Unread post by big_cup »

I've lost it with football big cup !!!! No one is worth £42,000 a day in this country which is on it's knee's where the middle class are caught in the middle where they can't claim for bob all !!! Yet the benefit street clang can get what they want at a drop of a hat !! And the Rich get richer and don't give a crap !! Half our village have had the street lights switched off at 12pm yet the other part is lit up like Blackpool alumina nations
The performance tonight by the man Utd players was simply shocking !!!!!!!!

Everything you say is true Joff, the world is crappity smack bent from top to bottom.

No footballer is worth a couple a grand a week in a real world, why should they be for kicking a bag of air for 90minutes a week, 180 at a push but then moan they are tired. But in the football world of over paid madness, is Rooney a 300k player? I really don't think he is worth 150k let alone double that, considering the players you can get for less than that money :-/ :-/ I just think it was a panic deal to deflect the media attention away from how poor the team has become Image Image Image

Dodge, that is the only good thing about it, the team is totally crappity smack Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Rooney

The balance of Utd now is in free fall a lot of the players there simply dont like the attitude of rooney year in year out he's been wanting to leave for a bigger club .he the chance this season but no one was interested so he's taken the money Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Rooney

Unread post by bill yards »

Rooney was spotted in a chip shop at Stoke last night.

Perhaps he wants Mark Hughes to manage his money.

Wish they would both crappity smack off Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Rooney

Unread post by Dodge »

Rooney was spotted in a chip shop at Stoke last night.

Perhaps he wants Mark Hughes to manage his money.

Wish they would both crappity smack off Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Rooney

Unread post by big_cup »

Well after the stunning performance he put in tonight, surely Moyes will up his wages to 500k a week come the summer Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Rooney

Should of taken him off at half time !!! your best players can't afford to miss chances like Rooney had !!! Moyes should of put one of the youngsters on for experience for the future Rooneys all ME ME ME no European teams want him and as for playing him with an injury is beyond belief
SORRY BUT ITS UTD THE UTD I WAS BORN INTO most fans haven't seen until now just the glory days well i can tell you they weren't very good back then and i'd say youve got another 5 managers to go before anything changes £300,000 a week what a joke