If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Been down to The Crown Meadow, Evesham

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

MarkV
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by MarkV »

Had a lovely couple of afternoons on the Crown Meadow this week, fished pegs 1 & 6.

Mostly a bite a chuck from decent fish, if only I could do that in the matches, but then i'd have to fish them to do that lol and of course they know when the whistles gone.

Clear river, sunshine and boats trips all over the place didn't seem to put 'em off. Park behind your peg. Smashin'.

Dodging the pike was the only problem, but then it's just something you have to get over or around somehow. Basically I tested the tackle to the limit skimming 'em across the top and swinging 'em in for all i'd dare. Hairy stuff.

Really enjoyed it though, lucky to have mostly a slight upstreamer.

Proper fishing.  :D Image
Arch
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Arch »

Fished the Trent around Burton a few times recently, then a feeder day for Bream at Willersley. First time in ages iv'e actullay been fishing. Really enjoyed it, but it took a while to get back into the swing of it. Wearing glasses for fishing for the first time didn't help either. Didn't catch much on the Trent, 20lbs of Skimmers at Willersley. Two different methods, but proper fishing..............And no Ca*p. Oh, except the one i played for 10 minutes at Willersley before the hook straightend.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Nice one guys Image