If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

important news about the extention

You know the score, Wind-up the other Members here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Unread post by me »

important news about the extension that might be useful to some people.

I noticed today signs on the road that runs from the finger post to the turf island (ie the extension of the cut) saying that as of this weekend this road will be closed. as the signs are either end i would expect it means the whole road is closed.

Im going back past the sign tomorrow so will have a look at them again as i can't remeber how long its closed for
Image Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Thanks for the info Si Image
John H

Unread post by John H »

It's closed for 6 weeks me. I assume it's something to do with work to be carried out on the new York bridge but I may be wrong. I wouldn't think it would take 6 weeks to re surface the road.
MGB
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by MGB »

It will be interesting to know just what it is they are going to do. The same road was not closed when they rebuilt Pelsall Road Bridge, and surely they are not going to resurface when part of the road is due to be dug up and realigned when the new bridge is built.
Although it will be closed as a through route, I anticipate that access to the houses, pubs and businesses plus the boat yards and the fishery will be allowed.
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Unread post by me »

The roads only closed across the finger post juction while they lay new water pipes. I came down the closed off section today from the turf island no probs and off down fishley lane, then were its blocked off at the finger post i shot up behind the bungalows and came out behind the road works the drove up the road to turf island ;)
Image Image