If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

serpentine,hyde park

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
snowyboy74

serpentine,hyde park

Unread post by snowyboy74 »

well after months of badgering the royal parks i finally got a reply which put a smile on my face. the serpentine is at last open again for fishing. being i live 5 minutes walk away this place is perfect(i also dont drive).I'm off for a days fishing a week on thursday, i will put an update of how it went etc after that date for any one that may be interested in fishing in the heart of london
mark2459

serpentine,hyde park

Unread post by mark2459 »

snowyboy have you fished the lake in battersea park, ther used to be nice bream in there

snowyboy74

serpentine,hyde park

Unread post by snowyboy74 »

I used to fish quite a while back and used to enjoy, had some good days. I was thinking of getting a permit this season but its £180 so thaught id give it a miss, been fishing walthamstow which is very good.
mark2459

serpentine,hyde park

Unread post by mark2459 »

ly fished battersea when i was stationed in chelsea barracks, just over the bridge, nice place to relax