If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

sieghford lakes

Discuss new or upcoming Cashmores Matches here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Josh1337
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

sieghford lakes

Unread post by Josh1337 »

Well we wasent expecting that was we? :-X
Bullah
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

sieghford lakes

Unread post by Bullah »

Do tell Josh????
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

sieghford lakes

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

Glad thee wernt drawn on cynide straits them lads had hard match
harry911
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

sieghford lakes

Unread post by harry911 »

well i went home to commit suicide but i even failed on that,,bloody hole
SteveB1957

sieghford lakes

Unread post by SteveB1957 »

How about a "match Report" so we on the forum can see what you guys were up against and whether its worth fishing the place.
Reading between the lines...... sounds like you didn't have a good day! :( Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

sieghford lakes

Unread post by YAMO »

Everyone I spoke to before this match said negative things about this lake as a match lake. This included one of the guys who works there.

Drew a corner peg with a fierce cross wind making it impossible to fish further than 6m. First half hour was fish a chuck but in the remaining 4 and a half hours I scratted for one small perch. Was a v frustrating match. At the end a regular drove round asking how I'd got on in the 'dead corner' and wasn't surprised that I struggled so maybe it was the peg and not just me.

Several things I will say is that it is a great looking fishery plenty of features, reasonable depth too. Some guys had some real quality bream and tench which were great to see and I know many people enjoyed it Which is good for the club. I would go again if nothing else to bury some demons.

Well done to KOD on the win good man.

Me personally, well I'm struggling at the mo, confidence is completely shot, but I suppose that's the beauty of the sport. Back to the drawing board. . .
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

sieghford lakes

Unread post by Obi »

couldnt agree more with Yamo...nice looking place ..loads features in most pegs,,,empty peg either side of me but still struggled my lady lumps off,just not happening for me these last 12 months,did feel sorry (a bit) for the guys on the other bank,that wind was a mare,would certainly go back myself, Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

sieghford lakes

Unread post by TK »

tony I am not critising anyone just seems to be a mixed bag of feelings ,,I know exactly what you mean though ,about other venues

Hiya Harry - know where you were coming from and didnt take your post to be any criticism ;) Image