If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

West Brom For Europe ?

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by Dodge »

Could it happen ? Europa league ?

Fabulous start for Baggies , Steve Clarke has been around the block and knows the score  ;) long long season finds most clubs out at sometime but WBA and also Everton look set for a great campaign if they can keep there players fit Image
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by Drynet »

Could it happen ? Europa league ?

Good luck to them they play football the right way Image

I like how the baggies fans have disowned wolves as there rivals and sing sh@t on the villa now they have a better team Image Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by MrV »

We are playing football, as we have for the last 4 seasons, but big thanks to Woy for sorting out the defending. Good to see Steve Clarke has carried on in the same style and he seems to have instilled a confidence in the squad that has them believing in themselves Image Image...Baggies for Europe??.......only if war breaks out this season. As for us disowning the Wolves dingles...they don't want to play with us anymore as they are spending too much time trying to find their way to Barnsley, Ipswich etc Image Image Image
keef
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by keef »

looking at the table now i reckon another 4 wins we could be safe this year but with a better goal difference we could be safe with 3 wins as an albion fan fan for 45 years i know our limitations just to play in the best league in the world is a bonus for a little team from handsworth
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by Dodge »

looking at the table now i reckon another 4 wins we could be safe this year but with a better goal difference we could be safe with 3 wins as an albion fan fan for 45 years i know our limitations just to play in the best league in the world is a bonus for a little team from handsworth

I know exactly how you baggie fans are feeling right now Keef Image 14 years ago MCFC were in the old div 3 , a couple of days ago we were playing one of the best teams in the world in Real Madrid Image its unreal ! Enjoy it mate , it can be a rollercoaster and the media will want to knock you down after they have built you up.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by joffmiester »

Bong bong bong great run of results no real superstars just a bunch of players playing there hearts out!! Watched the game today
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by bill yards »

They have to play the mighty Potters yet. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
A little team from the south side of Hanley Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Mind you if Baggies approach TP; I'm sure he will freely give some information on Europe. (Long Stay)
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by Dodge »

Mind you if Baggies approach TP; I'm sure he will freely give some information on Europe. (Long Stay)

crappity smackin Stoke RUFC must have won today  Image Image  Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
keef
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by keef »

dodge i was there at the start of that comeback went to wembley to see gilingham play man city spent 3hours in pub with your lot happy days Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by Dodge »

dodge i was there at the start of that comeback went to wembley to see gilingham play man city spent 3hours in pub with your lot happy days Image

Nice one Keef Image Image we are a humble lot up here and always will be mate. Around 20 of us spending all afternoon in the pub watching the Chelsea game . Massive match for both teams Image Image Image Image
manny
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by manny »

can you hear the wanderers sing, i cant hear a bloody thing Image Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

can you hear the wanderers sing, i cant hear a bloody thing
The Baggies might be a bit quiet after this weekend Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ben
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by Ben »

Never mind baggies for europe how about the dingles in league one???????????
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

crappity smackin Stoke RUFC must have won today

Yes they converted three points, they might get another try tonight Image Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by TK »

can you hear the wanderers sing, i cant hear a bloody thing   
The Baggies might be a bit quiet after this weekend Image Image Image Image Image Image

Might be a bit quiet after tonight - two down after 11 mins
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by joffmiester »

Good old stoke building up the weekend now !!!!
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Yes they converted three points, they might get another try tonight

Yes, another well worked scrum last night that resulted in a try and another three points for the mighty Potters.
Could they score from a line-out at the Hawthorns or maybe an accidental knock forward?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Who cares, - another three points, at least we are bottom of the British Divers and Shirt Pullers Association Premier League Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

West Brom For Europe ?

Unread post by Dodge »

[move]OH BALOTELLI ...... HE,S A STRIKER ! Image Image Image Image Image Image[/move]