If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

4th round SVWL revised pegging

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Brian hull has made the decision to change the venue for the fourth round of the WL after looking at the river himself this morning and the forecast which looks like a lot more rain over night Brian has decided to move the winter league to the canal
and i must say its the right decision in my eye's  Image Imagewell done Brian this is what the teams in the winter league want early decisions  Image Image Image
the section for the canal winter league are as follows
loughboroughs waters
1 section bishop meadow below the lock
2 sections on the boats
1 section on the swingbridge
then its on the Quorns waters
1 section H/plant
1 section boat pub
1 section glebe street/duke of york bridge
1 section either side of the of the steambridge
1 section either side of little moor bridge
1 section on the scrapyard
we also have a spare section at the scrapyard 125 to 112 if needed
its Brians decision which he picks Image Image Image

at the end of the day everyone wants a days fishing

looks like it could be a cracker some of the lads are down staples and catching well Image
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

Had a look at the river stations tonight which are on the EA site. Pillings is 1.22m , think the winter level is between 1.15m and 1.31m. the bbc weather forcast gives no rain. The river chart also shows the graph trend which is currently still dropping. These are good tools to make use of when trying to predict things.
maddog

Unread post by maddog »

It's a joke ?????.
scotty85
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Personal Text: Redfin's forever
Match Team/ Club: Matrix Dynamite Trentmen

Unread post by scotty85 »

Well done to trentmen on the day and to higgy think it might of been closer if mr pike and his friends had left me alone pal.well done to our boys only lost by 2pts and another solid performance,would like to add brian was nearly a broken man again yesterday and in tears weather or not the choice were we fished wrong or wright there are wright and wrong ways to sort things out I mean we are all grown men but some are like little bully boys,we all have I own thoughts but for the best of the league we all need to find some common ground and stop falling out I mean it's fishing not life or death and this post isn't to Rub people up the wrong way.
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by craftytafty »

Well said Pete.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Had a look at the river stations tonight which are on the EA site. Pillings is 1.22m , think the winter level is between 1.15m and 1.31m. the bbc weather forcast gives no rain. The river chart also shows the graph trend which is currently still dropping. These are good tools to make use of when trying to predict things.

tonight nov 3rd choppy a decision must be made before that as for predicting things could you tell me the next set of lottery numbers please
i have kept my distance from the league and purposely not fished or had anything to do with the draws or sections .although everything seams to still have my name attached to it  >:( >:(
Brian has been reduced to tears on two occasions in this league this year by one persons attitude and that cannot be acceptable there are 69 other anglers ok some don't like the decisions that are made but i have never seen these anglers running the league past or present so except brian's decisions 
i personally didn't know it was on the canal until i had a phone call to sort some sections out on Quorns waters[apparently they were all crap yet leicester and trentman averaged 5lb per man]
and on the morning the river soar was a tea colour we had just fished the soar champs in the same conditions and look how that fished there is a lot more sewage going into the river now. sluice's now are opened through the night to push the water and sewage through quicker take a look ive asked the questions and no one will give you a honest answer  ;) ;)

Brian and bucko have worked hard to get pegs dug out on the river ,if Brian and bucko thought the river was not safe thats good enough for me and the whole league some have to deal with it Image
MrWright
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by MrWright »

Thanks pete! Image Totally agree with what your saying about the league, the poor bloke didn't even fish yesterday which is awful in my eyes, and all because of a select few that want it there own way :(
I personally think that all the teams should club together and get brian something for the end of the league, just to say thank you. I don't know anyone else thats been down the river, digging pegs out putting platforms in and chopping trees down so that we can all fish, maybe the people who are moaning should try doing this?! Would a bloke who has spent the last few months doing this want to then move the match to the canal just for the sake of it? I think not. And as far as the roomer that trentmen and leicester wanted it on the canal is concerned, just ask our lads one by one and i guarantee that every one of them would have wanted it on the river! half of them have never even seen some of the sections let alone fished them :D Brian made a decision on everybody enjoying a few bites, so thats why we went on the canal. It won't happen often so lets just all accept it and get on with enjoying the rest of the matches before we don't have any at all Image
hammo

Unread post by hammo »

brian should get a medal putting up with all this crap no brian no winter league full stop :(
long eatons finest
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Long EatonFed M.G.
Sponsor: Buckos TEAM BALDY

Unread post by long eatons finest »

I personally think that all the teams should club together and get brian something for the end of the league, just to say thank you. I don't know anyone else thats been down the river, digging pegs out putting platforms in and chopping trees down so that we can all fish, maybe the people who are moaning should try doing this
Well said Lee ,i was thinking the same today,The Bloke dont even fish and turns up week in week out doing loads of work behind the scene so we can all have a fishing match. He doesnt deserve all the sh!t he`s been getting although its from a minority.Our lads would chip in im sure Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

brian should get a medal putting up with all this crap no brian no winter league full stop :(

very true hammo very true Image Image
mark2459

Unread post by mark2459 »

we should give brian the bullies head so he can kick around his house,that would be a nice present for him