If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Confession time?

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Confession time?

Unread post by TK »

Last year I finished second in the Cashmore’s Club League without winning one of the 15 matches.

In fact following one of the years that I did win the league I was criticised for my tactics/approach by a fellow member/competitor.

Perhaps it’s a conditioning from team fishing from 20 years ago that I’m perceived to fish ‘safe’ and ‘don’t go for it’? (On the odd occasion on commies that I have made my mind up to fish ‘sh*t or bust’ I’ve bust)

When team fishing do you or have you ever disregarded team tactics and gone for it from the off?
If so what influenced your decision to do so?
Did it pay off and you returned as the ‘hero’ or did you get a b*llocking for not following team orders?

If you’ve never ‘done your own thing’ from the off, do you ever go for it at some stage in a team match and what are the drivers?
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Confession time?

Unread post by Dodge »

All our lads at sensas nw always fish around a team plan which we discuss during the week prior to a match on any venue,natural or commercial.
Team plans change depending on where you draw ie good or crap.

You can catch a very big weight on a commercial by feeding very little,just enough to keep the carp,f1s competing.....the old addage "you cant take out what you have put in" is the best advice i can give.

Its the same on canals......you can always put a bit more in if its solid ;) ;) Image
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Confession time?

Unread post by Woodhouse »

Our team plan is always the same.

Do what you want....No arguments.