If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Division two national 2013

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

joff. The point I am trying to get over Joff is that there are other member clubs, that may form a team and have a suitable venue for Nationals. Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

;)right i would think they could get in touch with the A/Trust Imagenothing wrong with that although its being hurried with this vote Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Do we have any psychics fishing the Div One?

How can the demoted teams have their vote in by August 13th when the Div One is not until the 18th.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sven
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Eclipse
Sponsor: Gudgeon

Unread post by sven »

Whos MUFFIN who fishes for lifestyle or is that gay slang for something weird??? :-*
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Whos MUFFIN who fishes for lifestyle or is that gay slang for something weird??? :-*

That would be telling Image
Ian_Morrison

Unread post by Ian_Morrison »

I have seen arguments on other sites saying that commercials would be better because you catch fish on every peg and get a good days fishing.

It may be just me being too competitive, but I would rather catch 10oz and win then catch 100lb and win SFA!!

I have fished a fair few matches on commercials and can't think of a time when I have caught 40lb, won nothing and come away thinking 'at least I caught some fish'. I am gutted because I didn't win!

If it was about catching fish for me I would go pleasure fishing!

I can also guarantee if I fished a match on a canal on a weekend I would catch more fish in five hours than I would on most commercials in a six hour match!!
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

Sven tiss I murffin.
& yes I am a big lady boy as are most of my Browning Lifestyle Team mates .....
There my secrets out ,. This doesn't apply to Kev Perry though Sven, he's Defo a   :-* mons Mon  :-*
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

I have seen arguments on other sites saying that commercials would be better because you catch fish on every peg and get a good days fishing.

It may be just me being too competitive, but I would rather catch 10oz and win then catch 100lb and win SFA!!

I have fished a fair few matches on commercials and can't think of a time when I have caught 40lb, won nothing and come away thinking 'at least I caught some fish'. I am gutted because I didn't win!

If it was about catching fish for me I would go pleasure fishing!

I can also guarantee if I fished a match on a canal on a weekend I would catch more fish in five hours than I would on most commercials in a six hour match!!

Quite a number of those doing a bit of spouting off about having Nationals on commercials probably arent even members of the Angling Trust or ever have been or also ever been part of a team structure or an angling club mate  ;)  A lot of them have been brain washed by a couple of angling forums aswell !  Image Image

Those of us who fish the natural venue circuit know full well that a massive percentage of "old school" match anglers DONT use the internet or get involved with "angling forums"  ;)  it is always good to see plenty of "old school" stick with this site though 8-) 8-)  Image
sven
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Eclipse
Sponsor: Gudgeon

Unread post by sven »

Ay up muffin is the whole squad GAY Image :-* Image :-* :-* Image :-* Image :P Image
kev p
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: maver midlands
Sponsor: maver

Unread post by kev p »

Not all the team are gay but some of there boyfriends are
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Perhaps there should be a National Championships for GAY TEAMS only.

Hate to think what the entry fee is Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

Sven tiss I murffin & yes I am a big lady boy as are most of my Browning Lifestyle Team mates .....
There my secrets out this don't apply to Kev Perry though Sven, he's Defo a :-* :-*o:-* mons Mon
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

Unread post by lloydy »

Think where they went wrong was having div 2 on commy, should of just added extra national on commercial. It's Ok us all slagging them off but 10 years ago there were 5 divisions now only 2 so at least they're trying something
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

I have read on all sorts of sites how more popular and the plusses of holding Nationals on commercials.

Don't Commercials get enough matches, 16 FishOs to
none on 'Naturals' might seem fair to some?

Consider this FACT though, not fiction, - the last four weeks has seen 35 matches of 50 and above on 'naturals' and 24 on commercials. Feel free to check those figures for yourselves Image