If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

fish-o-mania betting

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by joffmiester »

NewsJoint Favourites in Fish O Mania 2012 Betting

The bookies make Adam Richards, Rob Wootton. Steve Cooke and Shane Atkin the 8/1 joint favourites in the 2012 Fish O Mania betting.... It all takes place at Cudmore Fisheries on Saturday Juliy 14th and as always it will be televised live on Sky Sports.

Fish O Mania Betting On OddsChecker

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by MrV »

Got to be worth a score on "Hatman". His second fisho final on the trot, and the guys as cool as a cucumber Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by Dodge »

Absolutely pointless in betting on ANY angler in the final until he has drawn ;)

And then there are the issues of presenters skylining anglers pegs , encrouching anglers pegs , rowdy crowds etc etc etc .

Keep yer money in yer pocket or have a bet on the gee gees instead Image
wiggley worm
Match Team/ Club: BAA / MALLARDS AC

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by wiggley worm »

every year the winner has the wind blowing into them so if you want to win some money follow the wind ;)
hammo

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by hammo »

all the best to rob wooton tomorow ive got a feeling its your year mate this is the one you want Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by joffmiester »

me too hammo Image Image spoke to him earlier in the week ,he's got sean behind him Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by Dodge »

The draw has just took place live !

Cant look past Geoff Vallance on peg 1 and Ben Emery on peg 16 for me ;) Image
chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by chavey »

Same for me Dodge, I've just bet on both of them
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by Dodge »

Same for me Dodge, I've just bet on both of them

Bookies won again Rich !  Image Image

I watched the whole match live on TV (hic  :D). The venue fished really difficult with no numbers of feeding fish ...... well done to the winner Warren Martin he kept a cool head throughout despite a very slow start , 2 big carp made all the difference the first one foul hooked in the tail ....... when you land one of them you must sort of know its going to be your day !  Image Image

It just didnt happen for pegs 1 and 16 :-/ :-/ thems 2 pegs have won every final in the last 5 years .... peg 1 four times and peg 16 the other time i think ?
Arch
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by Arch »

I watched most of Fisho. Was ok, but I just wish they would get some better commentators with a bit more knowledge of Fishing terminology and the like. Rob Hughes is good but the rest, well they leave alot to be desired.

"Lets look in the bag" It's a net FFS
"That looks a good fish he's bringing in" Landing, it's Landing!!!!!!

I could go on.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by Dodge »

I watched most of Fisho. Was ok, but I just wish they would get some better commentators with a bit more knowledge of Fishing terminology and the like. Rob Hughes is good but the rest, well they leave alot to be desired.

"Lets look in the bag" It's a net FFS
"That looks a good fish he's bringing in" Landing, it's Landing!!!!!!

I could go on.

I thought Matt Hall and Andy May did a good job Arch  Image the rest of em (Sky) were like cardboard cutouts without a clue ! Andy Ford did a good job especially when Dick Clegg misread the scales on one of the winners weigh ins ..... they went round once and Fordy clocked it preventing controversy  ;) Image
Arch
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

fish-o-mania betting

Unread post by Arch »

Yeah your right about Andy May, first time iv'e heard him on Fisho he did alright. The rest, well you can tell they are not fishermen themselves with the words they use, they just don't know the right terminology at the right time.

Something else i think Sky could do to make it better, is to weigh each fish as it's landed. In this day and age there must be some sort of way the fish could be placed on a scale of some sort, weighed and then tipped off the scales and into a net. A running total and none of the messing about getting nets out every half hour.