If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

astwood smokey joes

Shrubbery Results and Reports
john c

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by john c »

Well done Regan how about a report Image
melwba030378

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by melwba030378 »

Well done Regan brill weight Image Image
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by Drynet »

Who done what then Image
mick hemming
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by mick hemming »

regan 89lb gray 42lb melissa xxxx 38lb coxy 35lb melv 28lb chris 24lb me 21lb dont know the others ,think tony was in the 20s , well done regan was on the top peg & done the business Image
john c

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by john c »

drew peg 4 , one away from the island .Put out the maggot feeder in to open water first, had 4small carp and a few skimmers . after about two or three hours the wind droped so i went out on the pole at 11 mts. first put on paste had a 16lb ghost carp followed by a carp about 8lb, then lost 5 nice fish on the trot. had 2 more small carp to end up with 35 lb for fourth. Image
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by Drynet »

Sounds like it was ok then
REGAN

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by REGAN »

thanks folks ,here goes drew peg 7 out of the bag thought this a good peg in the corner and out of the wind,had reeds to my left and right and an overhanging willow tree to my left at about 8 metres these were my lines of attack,one with maggot and the other two with with chopped worm and caster.After two hours and only one small carp and a roach and 6 lost lumps inbetween decided to set up a rig fishing in front of me at 8 metres in five feet of water ,put in a pot of chopped and caster with worm on the hook,had a lump staight away and then caught steadily for the next 3 hours.Was a bit gutted at the end that those lost fish cost me my first ton weight in a club match but hey ho enjoyed my fishing that was the main thing
Graham
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by Graham »

Drew peg 13 out of the bag set up a shot gun feeder pole lines was out at 9 meters and the margin left and right. Fished to the over hanging tree on the island with shot gun feeder with hair riged 8mm pellet fished till 3 half hours in the Match having f1s and carp. Then look to my left margin saw that the water clouded up so got my margin rig out with a worm on first put float disappear elastic shooting out my first lump of the day then had 1 more then lost 2 for a total weight of 42 lb Image Image Image

Well done Regan nice net of fish  Image   Image
stephen-barrett
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC
Match Team/ Club: shrubbery a/c

astwood smokey joes

Unread post by stephen-barrett »

thank alah i had got my radio as frank was to my right just turned the volume up a bit Image Image if only the sun had been shining ;)