If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

BROWNING Z12 WOW!!

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Squatt Head
Personal Text: Maybe I'll draw a flyer
one day!!!!!

BROWNING Z12 WOW!!

Unread post by Squatt Head »

JUST HAD A WAGGLE OF THE Z12 WOW WEE!!! ITS FANDABBYDOZZY .YEAH JUST HAD A TEST DRIVE AT SMITHS ANGLING IN LOUGHBOROUGH HE'S GOT A DEMO IN IF ANYONES INTERESTED
Golden_balls

BROWNING Z12 WOW!!

Unread post by Golden_balls »

Certainly is something special. Had mine since Christmas and can't say enough about it.
If anyone see's me on the bank, they are more than welcome to have a try.
Squatt Head
one day!!!!!

BROWNING Z12 WOW!!

have you had any bother with spares jason thats the only thing im bothered about as i've been using a Diawa pole and i've been happy with Diawa service
Waveney_One

BROWNING Z12 WOW!!

Unread post by Waveney_One »

I broke the number 5 on my Z12 the other week. My fault I had the 16 metre butt end stuck in a bush and 20 yards of black hydro with a carp attached in a bed reeds at the other. Once I found a dealer who still had a Browning account and ordered a replacement section, it was there in about 3 days. Brilliant service.

A briliant pole in my opinion bt the way with a great package of top sets all prebushed and cut to length. The only problem I have had is that the cupping kit was left a little long and the female female on the top end of the cupping kit worked loose. 5 minutes with a hack saw and some glue soon fixed that.
Squatt Head
one day!!!!!

BROWNING Z12 WOW!!

Hi there
Like I said before I had a waggle at Smiths Angling Supplies in Loughborough Leics he's a browning dealer , he's sold a shed load of Z12s so if your'e stuck for spares etc give him a bell ,he's on the internet
Cheers Image Image
Golden_balls

BROWNING Z12 WOW!!

Unread post by Golden_balls »

Hi squatt head. Had no problems with spares. Get them in 3 to 5 days due to weekend.