If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Curse match 2 2012 - Must Tri Casting better

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

Unread post by Mugger »

Quality report and photos as always TK. Image
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Nice report TK.  Image It was a strange match in many ways, and another one that makes you realise every match, on any venue, is never straight forward. I fancied my peg for a few, a nice bush opposite, a decent foot of water tight to the tins either side of the bush. Only worry was there wasn't much of a shelf before it sloped quite rapidly to the track.  :-/
Whatever I tried, I couldn't put 3 fish together on any of my lines/methods. A couple of gobies here, a couple of see through roach there. Very frustrating match, but enjoyed the banter with Rich C to my right, and Mick (Bobby D's boss) and Ha Ha to my left  Image

Well done Tri cast, another great performance from you yet again  Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

tk " you can't win them all " what he ment to say is "i better throw this one " Image Image Imagecould be facing a ban
another good read over my coffee Image Imagewell done tri-cast nice weight for the day .i take it the roach might of shut up shop for a few weeks now Image Image
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

I know what thy means MrV thy had 18" too right hand side tins on left hand side other side of bush 12" put chop& shells in them two swims not a thing off either of them :-/punch line in 2 thirds over at far crease 1 roach fell to that :-[ so swim nuber 4 the groundbait and squatt line 2 thirds in front did the the damage fed about 10 tangerine sized balls in Image over the 5 hours strange thing is thy fed white squatt over top but could only catch on red work that out :-? but me bonus fish fell to big red mag thy only bite thy had on that Image
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

thanks Joff and MrV for comments much apprecieted Image