If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

sales

All things funny.....

Moderator: Simple

MGB
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

sales

Unread post by MGB »

A young lad moved to London looking for a job.

The manager asked &quot :D o you have any experience?"

The lad answered "Yeah"

The manager liked him so he gave him the job on a trial basis.

His first day was challenging but he got through it and at closing time the manager asked "How many sales did you make today?"

The lad said "One"

"Only one" the manager said, "Our sales team usually average 20-30 sales a day! Each!  How much was the sale for?"

"£124,237.67" the lad replied.

The manager nearly choked and exclaimed "What the hell did you sell him?"
"Well first I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium fish hook and then I sold him a new fishing rod. I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast so I sold him that twin engined "Power Cat" motor boat. I said I didn't think his car was big enough to tow it, so I sold him the 4x4 from the car sales."

The manager said, "you mean to tell me... a guy came in to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a 4x4...."

"No no no" the lad said, "He came in to buy a box of Tampons for his lady friend and I said... well, since your weekend's f***ed, you may as well go fishing!"