If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Little girl

All things funny.....

Moderator: Simple

nomorelongwalks
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: I Came I Saw I Blanked

Little girl

Unread post by nomorelongwalks »

A couple decide to have an extension built at the back of their new house.Monday morning sees a gang of builders turn up ready to start work.

After an hour or so the couples 5yr old daughter wanders into the back garden to see whats going on,seeing them working she asks the foreman if she can help.

Well the foreman and the rest of the gang are smitten with the little girl and decide she can be a builder like them.

They give her her own safety helmet and a plastic bucket and spade and tell her she is now a bonifide builder.

At he end of the day the little girl goes inside the house and finds her mum in the kitchen,"Hello" said the mother "and where have you been all day" "I've been helping the builders in the garden" replied the little girl.

"Ah thats nice " said the mother,"yes" said the little girl "they gave me my own safety helmet and my own bucket and spade".

"Ah thats nice" said the mother "And will you be helping them tomorrow" "That depends" said the little girl "depends on what" said the mother"

"On whether the F**KERS DELIVER THE f**KING CONCRETE ON TIME" replied the little girl. :D
Laugh For God's Sake,The Goverment will Ban It  Soon
frank
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Little girl

Unread post by frank »

saw that some time ago on the the counter in a Jewsons warehouse
but the punchline was

"On whether  F**King JEWSONS DELIVER THE f**KING CONCRETE ON TIME" replied the little girl

underneath someone had wrote

Jewsons would like to let all there customers know our delivery service as improved
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Little girl

Unread post by me »

-frank its a well nown joke/ sketch around the building sites and changes to different suppliers and products depending who is supplying what to the sites
Image Image
frank
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Little girl

Unread post by frank »

I know si the lads in jewsons had put it there themselves.

it was the last bit that tickled me