If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

geez!!

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
grover
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

geez!!

Unread post by grover »

iv'e decided that if the weather is good on saturday i'm gonna take me 3yr old son fishing for the first time!! so i been getting the ol whip ready and tying sum rigs.. i started off wiv trying to tie up sum size 20s spades!! settled on 18s..geez that was hard!!,to think i usta tie up 28s on the bank without glass's!!! i must be getting old.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

geez!!

Unread post by TK »

i must be getting old

Comes to us all grover :(

I've still got some 32s in my box - only realy carry em for nostalgia reasons :D
Waveney_One

geez!!

Unread post by Waveney_One »

Those 32's for cat meat TK ? Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

geez!!

Unread post by TK »

Those 32's for cat meat TK ? Image

Nah Waveney One - saving 'em for the banded 6m pellet when I next get that new PW rod I bought out of its holdall :D
grover
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

geez!!

Unread post by grover »

never seen a 32!!!! went out 2nite practising for saturday..only dun 2 hours but i managed 10 or so roach loadsa gudgeon tiny chublets and a few perch.. and i was over the moon to get sum roach..mint condition aswell,i had totally forgotten how roach slime smells..and how plump they are..cant wait to go back..i'll put sum fotos up of the weir next time!
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

geez!!

Unread post by TK »

Where did you go grover?
grover
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

geez!!

Unread post by grover »

a place called dobbs wier..here in the lea valley herts..blimey i just seen where u are tk..i worked in walsall once for a weekend and wolverhampton..we ad to do sum work in one of them electrical stores.
grover
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

geez!!

Unread post by grover »

the swim
grover
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

geez!!

Unread post by grover »

the swm again