If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

elastics

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
jay

elastics

Unread post by jay »

i got my new pole the other day and got 2 power kits and a top 3 kit and have just elasticated them with maver dual core extreme, i cant seem to get away with solid elastics at all, was wondering what yas all think about laggy and what you prefer. :) :)
Josh1337
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

elastics

Unread post by Josh1337 »

I use Solid 16, and always used it in both my top 2..

Landed me all sizes and never had a problem!
jay

elastics

Unread post by jay »

do you fish solid 16 for silvers aswell then, that seems a bit
heavy ::)
Josh1337
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

elastics

Unread post by Josh1337 »

For everything atm ha - all my top sections elasticated for commies, I remember seeing a thread posted by a young lad who uses something like a 8 elastic with .6 line, I think Image

Will try find it and link you too it
jay

elastics

Unread post by jay »

ive just put the 6 to 9 hollow in one top kit which is perfect for skimmers and small stockies and the 12 to 20 for fishing down the edge. the 12 to 20 will cope with any size carp really but the good thing about it is whilst fishing for the lumps close in and if you do get any silvers it still works a treat. :)