If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Got ta tell ya this

All things funny.....

Moderator: Simple

welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Got ta tell ya this

Unread post by welder »

Little 5 year old johnny was avin a strop. He kept tellin his mom he wanted a bike. So to try and take his mind off things mom said, why dont we play a game. little johnny said ok but only if i can play any game i want. So mom agreed. Johnny said ok i want to play mommys and daddys so go upstairs and get into bed. mom causiously agreed. After little johnny,s mom had gone upstairs johnny went and put his dads donkey jacket and cap on and then found his dads pipe. Johnny then shouted upstairs "wife where are ya?". his mom shouted back "i,m in bed husband."
little johnny started upstairs to the bed room. when he got there he kicked open the bedroom door, he walked in the room with a pigeon chest, took a puff on his dads pipe and said "Hey woman, get off ya big fat idle wobbly cheeks, get down that town and buy that lad a bike .
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Got ta tell ya this

Unread post by Simple »

LOL Image Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Got ta tell ya this

Unread post by MrV »

PMSL Image
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Got ta tell ya this

Unread post by Gem »

LMAO!!! Image Image Image

Anymore pleaseeeee?! Image