If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

WHY ME?

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

WHY ME?

Unread post by bill yards »

On sunday I was up near Middlewich on the T&M in a WL. I drew smack opposite the last moored boat in a row; it was as narrow as crappity smack.
Here we go; the woman on the far bank boat wakes up; she was quite pleasant but for a grinding voice like Janet Street Porter. She could talk for England. I was quite polite but on itwent, yak, yak, crappity smack yak. Needless to say worse was to follow. Ten minutes before we start she starts this crappity smack boat up then decides to lump stuff on and off the boat. The crappity smack thing was swaying that much my float was ending up under me feet, I kid you not. In deperation I put another four sections on and tried to get to the far bank wall next to the boat. I was only in there 30 seconds and then it happened, no it didn't go under, this woman stood on the wall about six inches from my float, that was that out the crappity smack window.
On it went, yak, yak crappity smack yak, then there was a bit of, sort of, relief. Another boat camealong and wanted to moor nxt to the one opposite me. As it was dead narrow, he had to rev the crappity smack up to manoevre it into position. All you coul do was laugh. Next thing this woman asked me if I would clear the waste pipe out in the canal bank on the other side of the boat, - with my pole! She explained that if the waste pipe was cleaner the grass would grow cleaner on her side of the canal which would be benificial to her chickens. When the recently moored boat settled down I finally had a bit of peace as she started yakking to them; her crappity smack voice was now grating more than ever.
To be perfectly honest I would have been better off being pegged in the middle of Morrison's.
Other than the craic in the pub what a complete waste of a day.
Needless to say I caught crappity smack all.

I didn't as for my money back, it was just one of those things. Why me, why the crappity smack me Image Image Image Image

Thank crappity smack Stoke won Image Image
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

WHY ME?

Unread post by Woodhouse »

I blame the pegger out...........
DEAD PEG
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

WHY ME?

Unread post by DEAD PEG »

I feel sorry for ya Bill,what a waste of a day .But the way youve told the story its so funny,ime sorry for laughing Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Waveney_One

WHY ME?

Unread post by Waveney_One »

Hard luck Bill, luck of the draw I suppose.  Yesterday there were 2 balls in the bag when I drew, mine and the one that I left in which turned out to be the Golden Peg and ended up a close second on the day! Who knows what might have been?

I fished on the upper R Wensum at Billingford on Saturday.  One of my mates at the draw said you want to draw peg 15, needless to say, I got 14 and he got 15.   He had a bush that came 1/2 way across the river and screamed chub.  About 15 yards above him was my peg.  Peg 13 was 25 metres above me with small bushes and with 60 metres to the next peg.  No cover and 3 foot of gin clear river.  Had a go with lob worm, cheese-paste, bread and at one stage 6 maggots on a 10's of which one had the very end nipped.  Nothing on the stick float although I piled in maggots halfway down my peg all day.  I had a  minnow by scaling down and fishing a single maggot on the tip and towards the end of the match I got a snatch on the tip from what I think was probably a trout but it was off asd quickly as it was hooked.  I hope that my first day on the R Yare come June 16th will be better than my last day on the R. Wensum!

Peg 15 won the match with 16lb 5oz, 4 chub, peg 13 had 2 minnows!
samsman

WHY ME?

Unread post by samsman »

still feeling depressed after yesterdays semi but you've managed to cheer me up bill. Image Image Image at least you had a boat. i drew on swingbridge boats but managed to get a peg without one. Image beltin!!!
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

WHY ME?

Unread post by joffmiester »

bad look mate [but you don't always want a boat ] did you draw 7,8,9 :-/

bill you couldn't draw any wores than me at the minute Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

WHY ME?

Unread post by Dodge »

No trees then bill ?

Image Image Image Image
samsman

WHY ME?

Unread post by samsman »

i was on peg 8. team mate in next section peg 13. we also got 213-danny. two anglers within 3 pegs of gate and them bloody swans. peg 4 swingbridge. one so called good draw-peg 20 swingbridge on the day the bream decide to have a party !! but we had a good night in kegworth Image Image there was another fancy dress on least that's what i think it was -two blokes in nappys walking the streets Image or is this kegworth in general Image. last week in pub all the blokes were wearing taliban hunting club tee shirts and the women were in muslim outfits. not very politically correct just crappity smack brilliant Image Image
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

WHY ME?

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

On sunday I was up near Middlewich on the T&M in a WL. I drew smack opposite the last moored boat in a row; it was as narrow as crappity smack.
Here we go; the woman on the far bank boat wakes up; she was quite pleasant but for a grinding voice like Janet Street Porter. She could talk for England. I was quite polite  but on itwent, yak, yak, crappity smacking yak. Needless to say worse was to follow. Ten minutes before we start she starts this crappity smacking boat up then decides to lump stuff on and off the boat. The crappity smacking thing was swaying that much my float was ending up under me feet, I kid you not. In deperation I put another four sections on and tried to get to the far bank wall next to the boat. I was only in there 30 seconds and then it happened, no it didn't go under, this woman stood on the wall about six inches from my float, that was that out the crappity smacking window.
On it went, yak, yak crappity smacking yak, then there was a bit of, sort of, relief. Another boat camealong and wanted to moor nxt to the one opposite me. As it was dead narrow, he had to rev the crappity smacker up to manoevre it into position. All you coul do was laugh. Next thing this woman asked me if I would clear the waste pipe out in the canal bank on the other side of the boat, - with my pole! She explained that if the waste pipe was cleaner the grass would grow cleaner on her side of the canal which would be benificial to her chickens. When the recently moored boat settled down I finally had a bit of peace as she started yakking to them; her crappity smacking voice was now grating more than ever.
To be perfectly honest I would have been better off being pegged in the middle of Morrison's.
Other than the craic in the pub what a complete waste of a day.
Needless to say I caught crappity smack all.

I didn't as for my money back, it was just one of those things. Why me, why the crappity smack me Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank crappity smack Stoke won  Smiley Smiley

CAKKLING WOMEN AND crappity smackING BOATS NIGHTMARE MATE, Really feel for ya Image Image Image