If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

take a look at this email

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

this email arrived this morning i wasn't even running the match

QUORN ANGLING
as i walked my dog yesterday i couldn't believe my eyes as parts of the river began to over flow with rapped force and as i walked further towards barrow i could see anglers fishing !! WHAT PART DO YOU AND YOUR CLUB NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE DANGERS OF A FLOODING RIVER !!I asked one of the anglers if he realized the danger of rising flood water, and didn't he think or realize that he would be putting other life's in danger if he had been swept away. his reply was "its a competition we can't move "i just could NOT believe the mentality of you and your club for allowing such a event to take place.on my return home i looked up your club and found this contact number for the match sectary,i spoke to your mother who thankfully she understood my concerns and was herself  surprised you allowed the competition to take place.i feel to all intents and papacies this should of been stopped and all anglers should of been made aware of the grave danger's you could of put everyone in,it would of only taken a second or two for someone to of slipped in.you probably think this is taking it too far and over the top ,but in my profession risk and safety nothing is left to chance and would strongly advise you and your club to make sure of any miss doings are covered in every way,as yesterday you had no care or attention towards others ,and i for one would of taken you and your club to the cleaners if anything had gone wrong so help me god it didn't !!i'm sure for your own benefit that you will consider the implications that could of arisen,and take the utmost care in the basic risk and safety of all your competitors

thankyou
Image Image Image Image Image
i was 25 miles a way nothing to do with me  Image Imageor has it  Image Image
Waveney_One

Unread post by Waveney_One »

Of course it was your fault mate. If you were there you could have done a King Canute on the river.

What was the old fool doing walking his dog along a flooded river bank anyway!
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Unread post by Woodhouse »

What did your mom say?
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

i have sent a reply explaining my case, but i have a funny feeling we have not hearsd the last of this Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

What did your mom say?
she gave him my email address and phone number Image Image Image Image
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Unread post by Woodhouse »

What did your mom say?
she gave him my email address and phone number  Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
cheslynboy
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Fishing is relaxing except when on matches
Match Team/ Club: Rough Hay A C

Unread post by cheslynboy »

joff ask him if he had his life belt on when the dog was swept into the river and poor old bonio couldn't swim to the bank because the idiot on the other end never let go of the lead Image
samsman

Unread post by samsman »

you seem to be attracting the "nothing better do to do but complain fraternity" lately joff. Image ask him did he pick his dog sh!t up too as i'm sure he's well aware of the dangers of Toxocariasis Image
quote "but in my profession".....what's that???...professional window licker Image or a black country carper Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

you seem to be attracting the "nothing better do to do but complain fraternity" lately joff. Image ask him did he pick his dog sh!t up too as i'm sure he's well aware of the dangers of Toxocariasis  Image
quote "but in my profession".....what's that???...professional window licker Image or a black country carper  Image

i know mate ::)thats the territory you live in when you organise matches ,im not sure if its a windup or not i,ve never heard of citations plc before
Bullah
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by Bullah »

Did the idiot not realise, that, even if you had been running this match, that its highly unlikely that you "MADE" anyone fish, or even stay in their peg?  something a lot of people fail to understand the concept of, in this pc gone mad world... personal crappity smacking choice!!! IE these anglers were adults, with their own minds, unlike his poor pooch, who was being made to walk down the banks of a swollen river, at the choice of his owner  Image
How anyone could take a match organiser to the cleaners for this is beyond me....  maybe Il sue TK if it rains next time I go on a cashmores match!!   Image
By the way... don't some tw4ts just seem to think they have a right to interfere in everything??