If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Crappity Smack All

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by bill yards »

Nobody's said crappity smack all, all day, so I though I'd say it Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by Dodge »

I been shopping this afternoon Image
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

I think I am suicidal !!!!!
Went shopping yesterday, cleaned fishing garage today, back to work 2 mor !!!!
Ho hum :( :( :( :(
Now where's that ice breaking rope !!!!!!!!
Waveney_One

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by Waveney_One »

Why do we go to all the trouble of making ice breakers only for the matches to be called off ? :( :( :( :(
Chris V
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by Chris V »

I went fishing today Image 23lb of skimmers Image All on pellet............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sorry Bill only kidding caught them on maggots Image
colly
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Browning Northants

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by colly »

Chris, Do you think we'll ever finish our winter league? Just heard that the Aylesbury Arm match has been postponed too - have your lads got any dates for the last 2 rounds? :-/

We had a knock up at Milton Keynes today - Had 150 punch roach for 2-6. :D Graham West won with 2-9 and only broke out to 4 metres - still, good to have a few bites
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by joffmiester »

suns been out for a hour now and the frost hasn't moved one bit Image Imagecould be another easy day for me on sunday dog walking and pub with a bit of football happy days Image Image Image i could get used to this Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by Simple »

Why do we go to all the trouble of making ice breakers only for the matches to be called off ?  :( :( :( :(
Come and break the ice on my pond if you want to use it Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by Dodge »

Ice is 6 - 7ins up here , not a sign of a thaw , infact night time temps are as low as last week :(
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Crappity Smack All

Unread post by joffmiester »

I went fishing today Image 23lb of skimmers Image All on pellet............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sorry Bill only kidding caught them on maggots Image

glad to see you got your hair washed in time chris
Lake John, Waltham Abbey, Essex. Sun. 20. Gary Miller (Maver Image VdE) 27-12-0, skimmers on pole and maggots; Chris Vandervleit (Maver Image VdE) 23-2-0; Alan Spooner (Lake John) 20-12-0.