If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Football teams

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

Ive seen anglers get a good hiding ask MARK LUCAS.......what game gem.....its all good fun ;) ;) Image
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

Dodge/Si.... Debate is fine, amount of fights that go on through football though- its a disgrace. Ive not seen or heard someone get physically hit because of fishing- words/arguements yes. Theres a difference to me.
It happend in one of my clubs this season.
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Football teams

Unread post by Gem »

Mark Lucas- not heard of the chap :-/ maybe before my time hehe ;)

I cant keep up with this typeing/replying- im gunna call it a night now, night all Image
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

Well dodge was it a goal or not what you reckon :)
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

All i can say drynet is if it happened at man u,arsenal,chelsea or liverpool it would have been disallowed without doubt mate !!!
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

All i can say drynet is if it happened at man u,arsenal,chelsea or liverpool it would have been disallowed without doubt mate !!!
Every time mate you could clearly see (was it )Dunn trying to header the ball.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

City didnt play well again tho,think we have hit the buffers at the mo,sven rested elano & didi hamman who have both been our best players...big game against liverpool at home sunday ...but we have got mega bucks to spend so who knows ????
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

Wish we could play aston villa every week,think we are your bogey side drynet ? lol
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

yes you are our bogey team  :'( although you've been fortunate to get 4 points this season. wish we could play Chelsea every week.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

Yepp youve done brillant against chelsea both games mate(unlike us we got walloped 6-0)...think teams like ours have made the premiership a lot better this season and it will be a heck of a battle for the remaining euro places....villa,everton,city,blackburn and maybe spurs
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

The important thing is the top 4 are not pulling away any more like past years and teams like our's everton, Portsmouth etc narrowing the gap all the time. However I am fully confident in a couple of years time Villa will be challenging for the title again Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Football teams

Unread post by TK »

sven rested elano

Great - I've got him in my fantasy team >:(
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

He`s been rubbish lately T K, but im sure he will be back to his best soon......this sunday hopefully ::)
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

The important thing is the top 4 are not pulling away any more like past years and teams like our's everton, Portsmouth etc narrowing the gap all the time. However I am fully confident in a couple of years time Villa will be challenging for the title again  Image
Nice to talk to someone who knows there football drynet Image Image too many man utd glory hunters up here who know zip 8-)
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

The important thing is the top 4 are not pulling away any more like past years and teams like our's everton, Portsmouth etc narrowing the gap all the time. However I am fully confident in a couple of years time Villa will be challenging for the title again  Image
Nice to talk to someone who knows there football drynet Image Image too many man utd  glory hunters up here who know zip  8-)

Likewise mate Image I thought most utd fans came from London Image :D :D
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Football teams

Unread post by me »

Nice to talk to someone who knows there football drynet Image Image too many man utd  glory hunters up here who know zip  8-)

Likewise mate  Image I thought most utd fans came from London  Image :D :D

no wales
Image Image
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

well i was close :D
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

Good result for villa drynet Image and such joy man u got beat :D :D
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Football teams

Unread post by Drynet »

was a good win mate considering we wasn't very good 5400 villa fans there today. Always good to see man ure loose Image fancy Ronaldo missing a pen at Upton park of all places :D :D ,
Oh and what about spurs Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Football teams

Unread post by Dodge »

Berbatov is the best allround player in the prem at the mo, me and my lad saw him at city last week and he was awesome.....i know man utd want him....i think they will get him in the summer and get rid of saha.