If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

stapley summer league rd 6 draw change

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
preecy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by preecy »

unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances the draw for the waverton match on the 12th of sept has had to be moved from the farmers arms to the davenport arms nantwich rd calverley tarporley cw6 9jn i am very sorry if this causes anyone any inconvenience especially the lads travelling from the north it was the only pub willing to accomadate us at short notice its the pub at the top end of the wardle straight and is about 10 mins from the length were fishing the pub is open from 730am for baps and brews ect again i can only apologise for any inconvenience this causes anyone the only other option was drawing on the roadside at waverton which would have only been kaos Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

crappity smack SAKE !!!

Image Image

Image :D
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances the draw for the waverton match on the 12th of sept has had to be moved from the farmers arms to the davenport arms nantwich rd calverley tarporley cw6 9jn i am very sorry if this causes anyone any inconvenience especially the lads travelling from the north it was the only pub willing to accomadate us at short notice its the pub at the top end of the wardle straight and is about 10 mins from the length were fishing the pub is open from 730am for baps and brews ect again i can only apologise for any inconvenience this causes anyone the only other option was drawing on the roadside at waverton which would have only been kaos  Smiley

Thanx for the up date simon,
      Had a p.m from Steve Knowels re the draw he thought you where still away and needed a post code
im sure he as seen this now Image
sorted.
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

Gud on yer Si , I know where that is Image

I always thought the Farmers Arms were on the end of his crappity smack shoulders.

Keep the crappity smack trees out ffs Image Image Image Image Image
Steve-Knowles

Unread post by Steve-Knowles »

Got your voice mail Si, cheers for that mate Image.
Also thanks to Mr.Murrin for sortin me a postcode for the original draw Image
preecy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by preecy »

cheers lads been up there this afternoon pegging out for couple of hours cut looked well with plenty of fish topping on all sections the pegging is

a sec is to the right of golden nook bridge on the boats the tow path was not too over grown so you wont need to do to much gardening to get in a platform may be handy on the odd peg esp a1&a2

b sec is to left of the bridge on the boats again

park in lay by on bridge for a&b

c sec runs on from b and again on the boats this sec has never been in on this league before so will be interesting to see if it throws anything up

parking for c is on the road side where the cut comes back to meet the road there is a very large horthorn hedge with a gap in it access c sec there

d sec is on the end of boats running on from c ending just short of the lay by

paking for d sec is on the lay by on the left handside of the road

e sec is down the briddle path and to the right of the bridge

f sec is down the briddle path and to the left of the bridge

parking for e&f is on the roadside at riddle path

please park responsibly leaving access where required

see you all sun Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Nice one Preecy   Image Image   Can we have some maps on how to get to Waverton from Calveley ?     Image Image Image     ;) Image

Be like crappity smackin wacky races   Image Image    Image Image Image  hic. :D
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

Just follow us Dodge; we'll not get yer lost Image Image
preecy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by preecy »

Nice one Preecy   Image Image   Can we have some maps on how to get to Waverton from Calveley ?     Image Image Image     ;) Image

Be like crappity smackin wacky races   Image Image    Image Image Image  hic.  :D

no dodge no maps moved draw so only trabucco lads know where pegs are Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Just follow us Dodge; we'll not get yer lost Image Image

Had to fill the car up with petrol after eventually finding me section !

Image Image Image Image :D