If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

end of a era.

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
diddy
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

end of a era.

Unread post by diddy »

sunday see's the last round of the last teams of three.
i have only fished two, but have really enjoyed the fishing and mixing it up with all the locals. Image
thanx to dodger, my team mate and legend with the info. ;)
and thanx to lee for his help wiv bait, info and mars bars. :D he does a sterling job of running this event. Image Image Image
cheers. hope it all ends on a high. :-/ :-/ Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

end of a era.

Unread post by Dodge »

Sunday will be my last ever winter b/joker match in the west midlands  :'(

I have been travelling down the M6 every winter for 5 years fishing both the Warks wiinter leagues and the HanKat teams of 3 and enjoyed every minute of it  ;)  8-)

I have been lucky enough to fish with two of the very best allround match anglers in the country , firstly Lewis Breeze and the last 2 years Ian Didcote ...... two great lads  ;) 8-)  be good to see at least one or even both of them in the England team one day  Image Image

I have some great memories and a few bad lol .....

One i will remember for a long long time was when i fished in the Trabucco team with Murffin on the teams of 3 ....... we managed a top 6 overall team finish with a last round team win with just 4 pts (3 section wins) when i think 38 teams fished in them days ....... went home with sh!t loads of brown envelopes that day !  8-) 8-)   Image

I didnt quite achieve an ambition of mine by individualy winning a teams of 3 match , but came very very close once .... i came 2nd when i think something like 112 fished ...... Dave Hughes won with 13lb beating me by a few ounces one very cold january day 3 or 4 years back.

You lads in the west midlands dont know how lucky you are having having a canal on every street corner   Image Image Image

Its been great fishing with you all and thanks for putting up with me .....

Dodge     ;)  8-)    Image
the queen
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: D.N.W

end of a era.

Unread post by the queen »

Well said diddy.. shame lee doesn't want run it next yr... the league i look forward to most in the season. GONE! >:( >:( Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

end of a era.

Unread post by bill yards »

Yes, well said Dodge, Diddy and Queenie Boy. I know I have not been there this year but that is nowt against the venues, just lost pace with b'w and joker fishing due to trhe ageing process.

Well done Woodfilla Image Image Image
Muckno_Mafia

end of a era.

Unread post by Muckno_Mafia »

I know Lee said he'd run it as in individual league next year, is there no chance anyone else would take the teams of 3 on though????
Steve-Knowles

end of a era.

Unread post by Steve-Knowles »

Personally im of the same opinion as queenie boy, the league i look forward to most has come to an end.
Im currently fishing it for the 3rd time and ive enjoyed every one.
Next year i probably wont venture down to the midlands as there wont be any merit in the likes of me and dodge etc fishing an individual league as we wont be able to make every one, plus the expense would prove a factor as well.
One things for sure, if lee changes his mind and runs it id book a sensas nw team in now, if he doesnt then id just like to say thanks to him for a top draw league and all the effort and time he's dedicated to it.
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

end of a era.

Unread post by lloydy »

It would be a shame not to see some of you lads down here again, i hope Lee changes his mind as it is the best league we fish, it's a shame the way semi practices have panned out this year :'(
simon_m

end of a era.

Unread post by simon_m »

best league that iv fished allways look forward to the matchs i hope lee does change his mind,especially the way fishin is goin with hardly any decent matchs on natural venues.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

end of a era.

Unread post by joffmiester »

i think lee should have a rest and maybe some anglers will get his reasoning for his decision i've been there lee needs to focus on his own fishing for a while running matches really effects your own fishing all because you don't want anyone to have a bad match but in return all get is negatives and abuse about individual pegs that shouldn't be in lee's done a fantastic job give him a couple of seasons off let someone else come forward Image Image
in the long run he might want to do it again
around this area i can't see a winters match being run :-[
everyone wants them and me to run them but i've had areal crack with the lads not having to think where to peg it how many will turn up spent a night working out the pegs and payout
i'd like to see a few Violante's
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

end of a era.

I have a National, a WL and various other matches to run this year.
I received verbal abuse from one "angler", wanker in my view, on Saturday.
Why should we put up with this sh!t? Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LarryTeepot
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Match Team/ Club: Tunnel Barn Farm Vets
Sponsor: Fishermans Friend .... and Mo,s

end of a era.

Unread post by LarryTeepot »

its the price you pay bill........we been at it to long mate it wears away at you.Thats the reason i put a pegging post up...get some opinions.. Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

end of a era.

It's the price he's going to pay Larry; I couldn't give two crappity smack Image
Muckno_Mafia

end of a era.

Unread post by Muckno_Mafia »

I received verbal abuse from one "angler", w@nker in my view, on Saturday

Just ban em' Tony.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

end of a era.

Unread post by Dodge »

Are we getting any results ? Image Image Image

Good to see the mighty Shaky Superteam can blow out proper style just like any other team Image Image Image Image Image Image :D :D :D 8-)
macca
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Personal Text: TRUE BLUE
Match Team/ Club: shakespeare superteam
Sponsor: four ashes

end of a era.

Unread post by macca »

just like united saterday Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

end of a era.

Unread post by Dodge »

just like united saterday Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ;)