If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

cashmore's cusrse match 9

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

any match report tk?? look forward to reading it!
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

I aint got a lot to report apart from 16lb of 1oz perch and three bonus 1lb carp for my 'trawlers net' as someone called it............

Just for a change I'm waiting for someone who's got something to report to knock something up - plus its also difficult to do an informative write up when you don't possess factual information such as knowing what baits the framers used :P , what methods and lines they fished Image Image Image
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

Gotta say that was one impressive netful of fish TK Image Don't think i've ever seen so many perch.

Rumor has it bloodworm was the secret bait :D

any way my measely little catch were all caught on pellet fished at about 7 meters at about 3or 4 inches depth Image

Image picked that tip up after watching the wedge blitzing the place
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Rumor has it bloodworm was the secret bait :D

Thats what someone told me they were using but it seemed to sort the bigger fish out for them Image Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

In the absence of any reports - here's the results

1. The Wedge 53 – 2 – 0 Peg 5
2. Yamo 49 – 0 – 0 Peg 14
3. Big Geoff 33 – 9 – 0 Peg 9
4. Heinzer 29 – 0 – 0 Peg 3
5. KOD 28 – 10 – 0 Peg 6
6. The Worminator 23 – 8 – 0 Peg 7

Others
7. Bum Draw Master 19 – 3 – 0
9. Zorro 17 – 0 – 0
14. HaHa 7 – 7 – 0
17. Cotti 4 – 11 – 0

League to date

1. Zorro 228 points
2. Yamo 224
3. The Wedge 221
4. Bum Draw Master    214
5. Cotti 205
6. HaHa 198
7. The Worminator 197
8. Heinzer 194
9. KOD 180
10. MrV 177

15. MGB 126
20. Golden Balls 82
THE_WEDGE

Unread post by THE_WEDGE »

What a result for me. I mean ending up on carp pool after the river was flooded. Image
Still had to work for it though after yamo and heinzer lost a lot of fish and could have pushed me down to 3rd place.
Started on the pellet waggler across into a bay that was screaming carp, but after 20 mins without a bite decided to fish on the bottom at about 10m with choppie and caster which i'd fed at the start. First put in a carp about 3lb followed by 2 roach and then loads of liners. A switch to a 2 foot rig and spraying caster brought a few more roach then the carp started to put in an appearance. Fed pellet in the margin for later on because i knew 2pints of caster wouldn't last 5 hours.
Hour and half to go switched to corn in the margin which got me a few more carp, rewards for half a worm on the hook was a couple of perch smaller than the worm. Ended up back on the corn for the rest of the match.
I lost a few carp during the day but luckily enough it didn't cost me, so i went home happy, soaked and covere in f...ing slugs! Image
Nice venue though and yes TK what a bag of silvers. Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

i can only echo what's been said on here, that is a great venue,good back up weights and i hope we fish it again.

tk you must have had arm ache as well as jaw ache after seeing that net of fish.well done, all on worm and joker too. Image

i was seething saturday night having lost so many fish, ok lots of them were predomiately foul hookers, but ive never known so many fish slip the hook before i was snapped 4 times and snagged up about a dozen times...this is no exaggeration i probably lost more than i caught. was fishing punched meat and pellet mid depth next to a weed bed, later on i moved shallow and picked up a few more, right on the whistle i hooked a better fish which snagged me up,needless to say that cost me.

well done to paul wedge again, nice to see those chub put in an appearance.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Well done both you guys Image

But now how can I scupper both your chances of the title........................ Image Image Image