If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Ghost Hunting

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
Conna
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Ghost Hunting

Unread post by Conna »

I actually have a free weekend coming up on 28/29 th Oct and I have been invited to go on a Ghost Hunt with a paranormal group I am friendly with to A manor house at Aberystwyth which I'm looking forward to although I'm going to be knackered as it's an all nighter. I have long been interested in the Paranormal since the age of about 8 when I first started experiencing things myself. I actually saw a ghost once when I was with my wife, then Girlfriend, I was about 22 yrs old and we both saw it together so I know I wasn't hallucinating.

A lot of ppl ridicule the subject and take the p**s out of ppl like me but I'm no nutter and I know what I saw that night, there is something other than this life whether it's a spirit world or another dimension but there's nothing like a ghost hunt when you believe in them to get your adrenalin pumping lol.

If you have had any experiences or know of any Haunted buildings/places the group would be interested so let me know Image

I await the p**s takes now lol.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Ghost Hunting

Unread post by Woodhouse »

Boo!!!!!
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Ghost Hunting

Unread post by Simple »

I've seen who your going with and I think "I see dead people" all the time :P
Need a consultation with one of the two i mentioned the other night ;)
I would shat myself if I saw a real ghost I reckon Image
If she is single and desperate give her my number :D
Have a good time too, hope you see something good.
Conna
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Ghost Hunting

Unread post by Conna »

He He, if I don't see anything having a trip to the seaside with a bunch of lovely ladies can't be :-* bad
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Ghost Hunting

Unread post by Simple »

Have you seen the Stay puff Marshmellow man yet Image
Conna
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Ghost Hunting

Unread post by Conna »

Well the original Ghost Hunt was cancelled but I went last friday to an old Manor House at Nuneaton with the West Midlands Ghost Club who have ben going strong for 17 years. The place is to remain secret coz they don't want it disclosed and all and sundry going there. The last time they went in May, I didn't go but there was a hive of activity with light phenomenon and 2 apparitions that scared the hell out of Steve but they were only for split seconds.

This time however there was very little to report, I thought I saw something walk between some headstones, in fact I'm pretty sure I did but it wasn't any of us lot as we were all stood together when we had a head count, there were only 6 of us but it was very dark in the middle of nowhere. Kev one of the other group members saw 2 people later during a head count and counted 7 and not 6 so maybe he saw something too.

It was largely uneventful though but I can't wait for next time, the buzz you get when your interested in the Paranormal at a place like this is quite something. Image

http://www.cyberpunks.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/