If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

WELL???

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

WELL???

Unread post by kod »

How did we all do then on good friday?
pelsall cut?
tunnel barn?
defo not boldings CRAP :'(
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

WELL???

Unread post by TK »

Roy 'punch king' Cotti got off to a flyer with 2 tench straight off on his first couple of put ins.........one about 4lb and one 2-3lb per heinzer. (I couldn't see him cuss he was the other side of the bridge.
I intended fishing pole and three mtr whip, but the whip went out of the window when I found the inside shelf ran to about 6 mts. Fed punch there and punch and caster at 9 mtrs. Started on 6 mtrs.......... nowt. After 10 mins moved to 9 mtrs and started having 1-4oz roach every put in. Slipped on the caster, but still same stamp of fish but had to wait longer for bites. After about 10 fish tried inside line again. Still nowt.
After about 25 mins struck, size 2 lacky came out as usual, shipped back, lacky shot out. Ah - it's woke up, had it on for about a min, pole dipped as no 2 bottoming out - parted company.
Started picking up a couple on 6 mtr line - have 2-3 then dead? Then shipping back from the 9 mtr line saw the reason why.......essox lucius stricking at my roach. Had a bit of a game shipping back quick, breaking down as quick as I could and swinging 2-4 oz roach in on no2 lacky!
4 times I had the beastie 'on'.....never bost me 0.06 rig.....but loosed the fish each time eventually after a bit of tugging.
Cotti came up and witnessed the one 'missed' strike right at my feet.
Apparently it was a bit slower for Cotti and Heinzer, although Cotti's 2 tench meant he had the best bag.
I finished up with 5-6lb (well I'm crap at guestimating).........I've got to rely on Cotti's comment 'yav got a gud 5lb there'
Not a bad day at all on the cut :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

WELL???

Unread post by TK »

Anyway, meant to ask, how crap was Boldings? What pool did you fish? What did you have? How did you fish it? Did you fish a match? If so what won and how?
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

WELL???

Unread post by kod »

fished open on good fri, think about 25 anglers turned up.
As far as could tell they only used two pools, oak and one behind it chestnut??
most regulars moaning on pool choice as ton+ bags been coming off other pool all week ::)
well drew peg 16 on oak when got there found pegs 13,14,15,16 and 18 were all in :o pegs 15 and 16 either side of tree 3 meteres apart >:( every one else had 2 or 3 empty pegs between them Image
Talking to old guy on peg 15 after he'd finished moaning told me they only altered the bank the afternoon before so it was either going to fish its head off or nothing :o
So if their was one peg no one wanted it was MY peg

watching the regulars whie setting out me stuff noted most plumbing the sides so plumbing to me left (freshly dug bank) varied from 6 inches to a foot depending om dirt dumped 13 meters to left was a bush with about 2 foot to right under feet against tree 4/5 foot :o
set up at 10 meters as well straight out just in case

from the off nothing for 30 min, peg 15 one small carp peg 18 (in corner) catching from the off right in the side. went to the bush to the left bingo small carp bout 1lb then nothing chopped and changed put maggot on plagued by tiny roach
31/2 hours later went out to 14 meters in desperation managed another small carp and skimmer then gave up Image
went sat in boot of car for last 1/2 hour watching bloke on peg 18 who had caught all day on corn and get this
he fished the other side of the bush that was to my left which hadn't had any bank work done and caught regular off it :o

couldn't tell you what won cause as soon as whistle went i f*****d off
It has to be said i wasn't the first to leave and there were a lot of moaning

Come on Yamo how did your party go?