If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Monster Mice

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Monster Mice

Unread post by SiDev »

C178102E-12A4-4C4B-B2A1-4079804DF393.jpeg
Get that gear cleaned as monster mice on the prowl :rage
wat2tone
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Monster Mice

Unread post by wat2tone »

Why does it look like a big turd in the box or was that the mouse 😂😂
Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Spamwham »

Yeah - if the little buggers wreck your gear, eat your bait and then sh*t all over you then its time to get the traps out. :police

Over the years they've eaten pellets inside plastic milk bottles - even after I suspended them in a tray from the garage ceiling; chewed up foam rubber rollers; cork on a rod handle; made nests inside a keepnet bag.......................b*stards. You know the score.
In the end I got a big old fridge that wasn't working anymore and used it as a cupboard for bait etc. Has to have a sealed door plus a metal casing - anything else they can get in through the tiniest gaps. If its wood they'll chew through it. :waaaa
Since then the numbers have gone down and down till there's hardly any now - the key is no food source. :joy
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Actually it’s pellets that the gits left behind, found 4 mils much more to their liking than 8 :rofl lessons learned as it has cost me a coat and a carry all this year, from now on no more Mr Nice Guy :nono :nono
Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Spamwham »

You'd be forgiven for thinking its just 1 or 2 mice that get into garages, outbuildings etc during the winter. Oh no. :nono
A while back a mate of mine was having a spot of bother with the bastards chewing nets etc, nothing major, but he decided to have a concerted go at 'em in his garage with 3 or 4 traps. Over a period of a few weeks he nailed 2,3,4? ...........38............thirty feckin eight. :surprisev
They're coming in and out all the time. As I say - if they cant find or get at any food they stop coming. :thumsup
Mind you , you've got to broaden your definition of food of course. Off to get my jacket out of the garage right now :facepalm
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Fookin’ hell...38!!! I’ll start a pet shop !!