If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

FOR SALE - Carbotec FAST Feeder 12ft - Team Normark Microlite 2000 Match - Team Normark Titan 2000 Match - Team Normark

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
L.Oggy

FOR SALE - Carbotec FAST Feeder 12ft - Team Normark Microlite 2000 Match - Team Normark Titan 2000 Match - Team Normark

Unread post by L.Oggy »

ALL THESE RODS ARE NOW ON EBAY ENDING SUNDAY

I am unsure at the moment if they are going on ebay or selling on the fishing forums but just letting serious anglers know that these will be coming up for sale within the next 2 to 3 weeks (when I get home)

From memory the Carbotec F.A.S.T Feeder has 5 tips (2-6) but I would need to check to be sure. This rod is absolutely fantastic and nothing comes close to these rods, the Normark feeder has 3 tips (again need to confirm) and is a great feeder rod. The Titan 200 match rod is, as you are all well aware awesome......and the Microlite 2000 match is an unbelievably good rod and highly sought after.

All rods are in good condition and haven't been used in a few years ( back injury ended my match fishing days as no longer able to hold 16m poles for 5 hrs!) I know these rods are highly sought after so please don't make a silly offer as an auction site is probably the way I'm going to sell these.
All rods are going to be sold separately and will be posted at a cost of £20 -£25 pounds. IF you want to make a good offer to secure I may sell outside of ebay.

I love these rods but I just seem to never use them these days. All rods were purchased by myself new from Exeter Angling Centre from Geoff and Kevin
Attachments
Rods 2.JPG
Rods 2.JPG (112.43 KiB) Viewed 4424 times
Rods 1.jpg
Rods 1.jpg (56.79 KiB) Viewed 4424 times