If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Official Fact Finding Mission

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Official Fact Finding Mission

Unread post by Dave C »

Terry and I will most likely be venturing forth to Monk lakes on Thursday (21st) purely to ascertain the peg layout on Lake 3 for our upcoming match ;) . Whilst there we may take the opportunity to check all our gear is working properly by testing it against the fish that live there. :whistle :whistle

Should any of you, that do not have to work or have plenty of holidays, wish to join us then let me know.
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Official Fact Finding Mission

Unread post by SiDev »

Dave C wrote: March 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm Whilst there we may take the opportunity to check all our gear is working properly by testing it against the fish that live there
....I'm betting on the fish winning :rofl :rofl
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

Well nothing will change then as they usually win these days. :'(
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

Well after our fact finding mission there are several things to report.
1) The Burger van is no more. :facepalm

2) The room to the side where we normally eat is in the process of being converted to a kitchen and sitting area. They expect this to be completed in the next 2 weeks so it should be up and running just in time for our match on Lake 3. :cheerleader

3) Seeing as there were some of you upset that we were not able to get a booking for Lake 2 this year :fistycuffs :fistycuffs , I have booked it for Saturday 18th July 2020. So make a date in your diaries now so you don’t miss it. :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader

4) The fish won. :'(
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

Dave C wrote: March 21st, 2019, 6:28 pm)
Well some of them did :tiphat