If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Extension

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Extension

Unread post by MrV »

4 of us had a little get together on Saturday and decided to fish the boatyard. A cold session, but out of the wind, which in the end didn't help us as the cut was flat calm. A slight tinge of colour made us all fancy a few, but in the end it was fairly tough going. Carlos had a Pike grab his plummet before the off, which meant he was obviously on a shedful of silvers, but Mr Pike made sure he couldn't string many bites together :rofl .
Tricast picked his usual end peg, and again put it to good use :facepalm :facepalm Venue expert OBI had the other end peg so would he be one of the first 3 payout, or have to settle for a section win :rofl :rofl
1st Tricast 5-9-0
2nd MrV 3-2-0
3rd Carlos 2-9-0
OBI 1-15-0 section winner
Enjoyable session and a great laugh from start to finish. Cheers lads :tiphat :tiphat
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Extension

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

reason fo obi/ sorry tilla tart gettin section win were he not tek eyes off that lass on boat :rofl :rofl :rofl betty-boo :tiphat
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Extension

Unread post by Obi »

MrV wrote: Venue expert OBI had the
Venue expert my wobbly cheeks :thinking and what about that pike that latched onto my keepnet for a good 2 hours killing my peg stone dead :'( and if that wasn't enough to knock me down I had to sit and watch the :toptwit on the next peg swinging in 6oz roach to hand but totally cocked up the flyer peg :facepalm :nana
TRICAST62 wrote: tilla tart
Theres only 1 tilla tackle tart on the bank when your about fella :-*

We must do a bait check on Carlos next time in case he brings any of that live bait he has been keeping in his garage :rofl :rofl

crackin day..totally blew out but didn't give a monkeys, good banter and laugh a minute