If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Knock up

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Knock up

Unread post by MrV »

7 of us turned out today and after a discussion in the café we fished St Augustines church stretch, football field side of the bridge.
With an icy, cutting wind, it was a real grueller, and a case of Perch or bust :facepalm :facepalm . I struggled along with pinkie and caster, cos all my worms were dead but fair play to the lads who managed to snare a stripey or two.

1st Carlos 2lb 10oz (1 perch over 2lb)
2nd Tricast 2lb (2 good perch)
3rd Cotti 1lb 14oz (2 good perch and lost 2 lumps plus had a lovely Crayfish :rofl :rofl )
4th KOD 1lb 8oz (1 good perch)
Mrv, Trev and Dennis DNW's.

Well done Carlos :thumsup :thumsup

Thanks for turning out lads, and OBI for getting off his sick bed to come down and weigh in. :tiphat :tiphat
carlos
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Match Team/ Club: cashmores ac

Knock up

Unread post by carlos »

Crackin day out with the lads :thumsup the electric power pack that I landed fooled me for a trench :rofl.and thanks obi for doin the weigh in :thumsup thanks mr v for running the knock ups :thumsup :tiphat
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!

Knock up

Unread post by Obi »

some lovely perch caught, but am I glad I gave it a miss, it was chuffin freezing and I was only there half hour :thumsup
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Knock up

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

all the can say is well done carlos on win lad some concentration need :rofl :rofl :rofl an cheers fo puttin knock ups on bruv :tiphat . the did grand job o wieghin in obi lad :thumsup
MICK E
Personal Text: Mike the Pike

Knock up

Unread post by MICK E »

Well done to Carlos,some nice perch on that section,back with you all soon (if I can remember the way to the cafe :facepalm ) :thumsup :thumsup
carlos
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Match Team/ Club: cashmores ac

Knock up

Unread post by carlos »

Cheers Mick E be great to see you on the bank again mate .Hope you get better soon :thumsup