If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Teddesly roadside

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Teddesly roadside

Unread post by MrV »

4 of us had a little knock up yesterday, and with the extension being ice capped, we decided to visit Teddesly for easy parking and access. It was iced up to the left, but we got our 4 pegs in by the car park. Plenty of great banter, with Tricast on his usual end peg, Carlos on the other end and me and OBI stuck in the middle as usual :whistle :whistle
It fished hard, with very few roach, no skimmers at all, and mainly gudgeon keeping us interested. Anyway, Tricast hadn't had a bite with an hour to go, then got a call from "her indoors" offering him a nice hot "bacon sarnie" so he was away like a robbers dog :rofl :rofl .
Tale of the scales:
1st .....MrV 2-8-8
2nd ....Carlos 1-8-8
3rd.....OBI 0-11-8.
Great day in great company, and for me a few little lessons learned. :thumsup :thumsup
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!

Re: Teddesly roadside

Unread post by Obi »

Enjoyed it as always, well done Paul on keeping them Pongo's coming,
Poor old Chris caught everything in his peg, 15 leaves, 3 twigs even the barge moored opposite at one point I think, and then we had 1 barge come thro all day which promptly moored in his peg whilst waiting to go thro lock :rofl :rofl

"Bacon Sarnie" my @rse..never heard it called that before and nobody packs up that quick :surprisev :nana ;D ;D ;D
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Sponsor: NHS

Re: Teddesly roadside

Unread post by MrV »

Obi wrote:"Bacon Sarnie" my @rse..never heard it called that before and nobody packs up that quick
Think the word "muffin" was mentioned :facepalm :facepalm