If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Festive knock up

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Festive knock up

Unread post by MrV »

Well done to the 11 brave souls who beat off Hurricane Frank and all he could throw at us today :tiphat :tiphat

Despite the weather conditions, it was a very enjoyable day, with great banter in the café before the match. The Priory section can be a windy place most of the time, and I was expecting a few cracked poles and tales of lost sections, but I think everyone came out unscathed :) :)

Digger did his usual trick of turning up and walking away with some dosh, and a few tales of lost Perch could maybe have swung things for a different result.

1st Digger Conway 6-0-0. Peg 109
2nd MrV 4-11-7 Peg 111
3rd Tricast 3-15-15 Peg 107 (reckons Mick was tighter than a Yorkshireman with the drams) :rofl
4th Yamo 3-10-14 Peg 110
5th Blues 3-4-11 Peg 113
6th Mick E 3-2-4 Peg 104
7th Carlos 2-14-13 Peg 115
8th OBI 2-9-9 Peg 114
9th Bullah 2-1-4 Peg 103
10th Cotti 1-11-7 Peg 106
11th KOD 1-6-0 Peg 105 (says his waterproof suit leaked a bit) :facepalm :facepalm

Thanks to Mick and KOD for weighing in, despite the weigh sheet being like a sponge when I gave it to them :rofl :rofl and Thanks to the rest for turning out today :thumsup :thumsup :thumsup
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Re: Festive knock up

Unread post by Simple »

I was slab laying in the garden getting soaked and whipped round the head by gusts of wind.
I was thinking to myself 'I wonder is anyone is crazy enough to be fishing in this'

I guess I have my answer :rofl :rofl :tiphat :tiphat
Fair play :thumsup :thumsup
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Re: Festive knock up

Unread post by Obi »

Enjoyed the day despite the weather, managed to nick a few micro roach and a couple of better perch did pull out of a couple of proper lacky stretchers which I think were most likely perch but just couldn't buy a bite for last hour or so when the tow kicked in and it was same for blues and Carlos either side of me :thinking , Yet I think Mr V said it got better for him when it did :thinking

Good to see Digger again and well done on the win :tiphat