If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cock pegs by Green Bridge

You know the score, Wind-up the other Members here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Blues
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores

Unread post by Blues »

its the one closest to the junction :D
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

Just to qualify things Col, Cashmores don't control the fishing rights on the Extension.....Harrison's S&SC do

Tk who paid for that last stocking of fish that went in around doggers bridge ?
Did cashmores have nothing to do with that ? Who decides from Harrison's work does or doesn't need doing? And if work was to be carried out who would do it?
There are several questions use like to ask tone so who would I need to approach?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

The stocking was carried out by BWB, now the CRT, foc and nowt to do with Cashmores.

Similarly when all the fish were transfered to our W&E sections following the pollution incident elsewhere on the canal system.

CRT carry out all bankside maintenance - as they recently did last year on the Ext, although I've got perm to 'work' on the Fishley access track to maintain it if we wish to continue using that facility
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

When was the last time it was de silted tone. I ask this because when I used to fish it when Chase social had it u had 2ft over now in the majority of places you've only got inches.plus as you know when it rains the water turns that light grey colour n u can't catch bugger all.

I don't want seem like I'm running the place down because I'm not,but I don't think I'm alone when I say there's a lack of fish showing in matches and the amount of pike now is ridiculous.

What I am more interested in is there anything we as a club can do to make this the canal it once was . Many of the members I've spoken to agree and you are the person everyone turns to for answers.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

you are the person everyone turns to for answers.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

When I get the tin box out I'll pen a few words but I'll also have a chat Col about one or two aspects that I wouldn't wish in the public domain..... ;)
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

Much appreciated tone :thumsup