If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Happy New Year - Bah Humbug

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

:rage :rage :rage

Dodge will understand :'(

Just to rub the salt in, who got MC's winner today :rage

And even worse, who had Kane on the bench in the fantasy football today :rage :rage :rage
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

:rage :rage :rage

Dodge will understand  :'(

Just to rub the salt in, who got MC's winner today  :rage

And even worse, who had Kane on the bench in the fantasy football today  :rage :rage :rage
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Paddy Power paid out on Chelski winning the title last November :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl what sort of a world do we live in ::) :rofl

Never write the Champions off :nono so many so called football journo,s with agendas it is unreal :o :o ::) :rofl Maureen has just had a thromba in an aftermatch interview :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl I just love football :cheers :cheers :cheers :joy :joy

ps TK re Frank Lampard ...... The City suits have had Chelsea over proper in the deal that took Frank to NYCFC .......

NYCFC is MCFC for those that don't know ! :thumsup :thumsup :rofl :rofl :rofl :joy :joy :joy :tiphat
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Just glad I pocketed my Paddy Power bish bosh in Nov
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Just glad I pocketed my Paddy Power bish bosh in Nov
Paddy Power are the laughing stock up here TK ;) :rofl a sort of motivation :joy :D

Long long way to go yet and anything can happen . Will Maureens policy of playing virtually the same team every game back fire with fatigue and injuries kicking in ? and maybe Man Utd will still think they can win the title :shifty :shifty :surprise :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :thumsup