If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

England

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

England

Unread post by Dodge »

Don't hold yer breath ! :rofl :rofl :rofl
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

England

Unread post by MrV »

Was gonna say have faith Dodge....but I have just seen the line up :'( :'( Lets hope the young lions put the faith back eh :thumsup :thumsup
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

England

Unread post by me »

whats up with the line up? Its the first manager whos got the man balls to get rid of all the geriatric pre madonnas and bring in all the kids and build for the future . Just got to get rid of rooney now.
Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

England

Unread post by Dodge »

Football is all about getting results , can't do any better than win ...........the rest of the group matches should be plain sailing :thumsup

Can't help but feel Wiltshire is way over rated by certain sections of the media , hope he is as poor on Saturday :whistle :rofl. As for Rooney ? I can't remember him having a decent game for England for years .
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

England

Unread post by big_cup »

Rooney should not be in the side never mind England captain. Well over rated, England played better Wednesday when he left the field and he did very little yesterday. Its alright all these clowns saying he will break the all time scoring record but who has he scored against? Countries who offer very little in the way of resistance, teams who have to get up the morning after to do their milk rounds etc because the national team I made up from the every day working man. 300grand a week my crappity smack wobbly cheeks, I wouldn't pay him £300. One goal only in world cup finals wont ever cut the grade. Number 10?? Who the crappity smack told him he could play that role? There is no room in this team for Rooney, much more creative payers for the middle of the park and players more capable of taking a chance upfront IMO :shifty :shifty
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

England

Unread post by bill yards »

Rooney is over rated, no doubt.
His contribution against the Swiss was that he did control the ball well once that resulted in a goal.
All othet times the only thing he controlled against the Swiss Rolls and Snoreway was his temper,,,---just :shifty :shifty