If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Curse match 11 2014 - Exciting on the Extension

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Knockout semi final day on The Cannock Extension

The pegging was 10 between Grove Marina and 10 on the boatyard.

With several undeclared casualties not showing up, ::) pegs 10 and 20 were withdrawn and the draw went ahead...........with the ‘usual' result of the usual drawbags on the flyers :P whilst some old fart took an excessive amount of flack during the day for drawing his first end peg in 43 years...... :whistle

Heinzer and Cotti ‘ran' to their pegs on Grove Marina, :rofl whilst it would be interesting to see what Yamo could produce off the ‘animal reeds'.

Meanwhile down in the boatyard who would be able to ‘compete' in that section against Cockadoodledoo and KOD on the first couple of well fancied pegs.... well, fancied by OBI anyway :D

Apart from a blustery wind that changed direction regularly, it wasn't too bad a day. :shifty

As the day progressed, rumours were rife of a few tincas putting in an appearance – with the odd one lost...... Image

The 5 hours flew by and here's the tale of the scales........

PEG
GROVE MARINA
1 HEINZER 4.9.8
2 COTTI 3.3.4
3 MRV 4.3.10
4 YAMO 6.0.12
5 PHILB 0.6.0
6 BRAMBLES 0.2.4
7 TRICAST62 0.14.6
8 TREV B 0.0.10
9 MIKE E 1.11.0
BOATYARD
11 COCKADOODLEDOO 0.11.14
12 KOD 5.3.4
14 CARLOS 1.12.14
15 OBI 1.7.11
16 BIG COL 0.3.10
17 ZORRO 1.10.8
18 DAZ W 1.3.12
19 TK 5.7.12

Yamo and KOD found a couple of tincas a piece whilst the old fart on peg 19.......didnt. :'(

And as a by-product, Yamo and KOD ‘walked it' into the final of the knockout, :cheerleader with the other semi finalists, Carlos and Big Col biting the dust......
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Unread post by Obi »

Good match again ...love this stretch of the canal even if it can be a total enigma at times..one day there will be some proper big weights come from either the marina or the boat yard ,

After taking a walk down there on Friday afternoon and telling the end peg draw bag :toungeout that the marina was showing plenty of fish about and that the first few pegs in boatyard had plenty of roach cruising about i dont think i was far wrong looking at the results...just a pity they had all buggered off from the pegs 11-18 in the boatyard and moved into peg 19 :rofl :rofl,

Just a good job i managed to nab a perch around 12oz or i would of been proper stuffed in one of my favorite pegs,not a single bite on caster lines at all,just very tiny stuff on punch :rage
Big Col found that payback is a bitch after giving KOD some stick after losing a monster tench then getting seen of himself by an unseen biggy then got his "big" rig out and then hooking the Big un again and landing it only to see a great big toothy grin staring at him....Helloooo Mr Pikey...fell off me box laffin ...Good angler Big Col..but he does make me laugh :rofl :rofl :rofl

well done yamo on the win and to Kod n Yamo getting into the final :tiphat
carlos
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Match Team/ Club: cashmores ac

Unread post by carlos »

Well done yamo :thumsup
Also well done to kod & yamo for reaching the final of the knockout :thumsup :tiphat
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm what no pictures
TK
Site Admin