If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

A Girlfriend Called Lorraine

All things funny.....

Moderator: Simple

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

There was a guy and he had a girlfriend called Lorraine. She was very pretty and he liked her a lot.

One day he went to work to find that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Clearly, and she was absolutely gorgeous.

He began to like her and after a while it became obvious that she was interested in him too. But, he was a loyal man and he wouldn't get involved with Clearly while he was still going out with Lorraine.

He decided that there was nothing for him to do but to break up with Lorraine and date the new girl. He planned several times to tell Lorraine but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

One day as they were walking along the river bank, Lorraine slipped and fell in to the river. The current carried her off and she drowned.

The guy stopped for a moment by the river and then ran off smiling and singing..." I can see Clearly now Lorraine is gone..."
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Ok...........I'll get me coat Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

At least Simps, Joffie, Bill and co daint have to bother to open an email Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

Bit early for Xmas crackers aye it TK? Image
cheslynboy
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Fishing is relaxing except when on matches
Match Team/ Club: Rough Hay A C

Unread post by cheslynboy »

And you moan about my jokes Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image