If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cockadoodles Clayhanger Master Class

You know the score, Wind-up the other Members here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Blues
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores

Unread post by Blues »

I received a call from cockadoodle this morning telling me that he was eagerly waiting to give his new preston shuttle its first proper outing. With that, he said he was going to push it from the black cock bridge down to clayhanger wides ...... that's one hell of a good push Image

So a quick call a round 12 ish confirmed he had made it without the use of an oxygen tank and he was all set up in the middle of the wides ready to plunder some of the resident tench and bream  :D :D

It's only a short walk for me and Archie my little fury bulldog up to the Clayhanger wides where I could see cockadoodle sporting a new white Bob Nudd like hat.

How you getting on ? 2 tench, 4lb bream and 2 roach knocking a pound a piece on double castor over a few balls of GB.For those who know cockaddodle his smile was as big as his belly

The next hour was a cockaddodle master class another tench followed by some nice perch and roach

Even Archie was impressed as he sat there watching the master at work  Image Image

Well my hour lunch time soon passed so a quick sneaky look into his never ending keep net showed the fruits of his hard work, some cracking fish and two clonking roach.

Sometimes is just great to sit and watch some one else catch a few fish and really enjoy what a fantastic hobby/sport that we all participate in.

Well Done Little Col  Image Image

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Nice one Blues4eva and well done Cockadoodledoo Image
MICK E
Personal Text: Mike the Pike
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Unread post by MICK E »

Well done Col,I will have to watch you when we are on the grullers Image Image Image Image Image Image
Phil B
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Phil B »

Shoudn,t worry Mick no mention of him catching any Pike