If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Grueller Match 6

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

Rest assured Hoddy...................................... :D

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

Is this venue deep ? cos im worried about barbara falling in, she once fell in canal by tesco in brownhills whilst casting. Fortunately i was there to help, but if the pegs are deep and hidden i will be unsettled. Now she has a bad back ill be even more worried, as she is a very aggressive caster.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Simple »

You look like a wrestler Hoddy Image :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

No wonder Barbs got a bad back :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

Is this venue deep ? cos im worried about barbara falling in, she once fell in canal by tesco in brownhills whilst casting. Fortunately i was there to help, but if the pegs are deep and hidden i will be unsettled. Now she has a bad back ill be even more worried, as she is a very aggressive caster.

6ft down to 2ft...........does Barb want peg 13 where it's at it's shallowest.......I'm sure Yamo wont mind Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Simple »

Dont forget my crunchies Si Image Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

no barbara and me want to draw properly like everyone else so there are no excuses as to why we've won. In all serioussness i am a legend and if the worm and joker comes through i am gonna storm this match and deep down you guys know that. Many of you have asked for an update on barbara well alst night i stayed off line and we spent the night doing various exercises, using lubrication and flexibile techniques. she is stiff this morning but feels the benefit and may well be fishing saturday. sorry guys, but she insists. the sandwiches are nearly ready for production, so if there are any additonal orders. Oh and i thought you guys should know, stanaway is making a aply for barabra, he is said she is better than his spouse, this is just the type of peversion neither of us need.tk please be there sat. have u left a message on my mobile?
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by YAMO »

no barbara and me want to draw properly like everyone else so there are no excuses as to why we've won. In all serioussness i am a legend and if the worm and joker comes through i am gonna storm this match and deep down you guys know that. Many of you have asked for an update on barbara well alst night i stayed off line and we spent the night doing various exercises, using lubrication and flexibile techniques. she is stiff this morning but feels the benefit and may well be fishing saturday. sorry guys, but she insists. the sandwiches are nearly ready for production, so if there are any additonal orders. Oh and i thought you guys should know, stanaway is making a aply for barabra, he is said she is better than his spouse, this is just the type of peversion neither of us need.tk please be there sat. [highlight]have u left a message on my mobile[/highlight]?

ahhhhhhhhhh so TK has a contact number for him then? maybe he is for real after all. ;)

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

who said i wasnt real ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????you can see my pictures, my face, my words,my opinions? ive given my mobile number to tk, what else do i have to do. I will be there tomorrow, deepd own you lot know that adn are probably trying to put me of the scent, to save face.
you've only got to look at barbara preparing sandwiches right now to know if i'm for real or not. Some of you just can't get it out of your head, that a new kid on the block is gonna give you a angling lesson you'll never forget. Like ive said before those who doubt me will regret doubting Hoddy Nolder. Anyone else for sandwiches?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

Hoddy - don't fret about my sarnie money. Although I won't be fishing because of my cracked ribs I'll pick up my lightly mustard Brawn sarnie about 10.30am when I come down for a stroll to watch the exhibition Image
Please ask Barb to keep it in the cool box for me

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

you got it tk. shame you are nto fishing i wanted to teach you a few things.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

I'm sure I'll learn more watching a master in action than fishing myself tomorrow Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

happy to help you, feel free to ask me or barbara any fishing related questions today or tomorrow. Can people please get in touch regarding their sandwich orders.

Hoddy
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Simple »

I won't be there tomorrow, I have to work :'( :'(
Well I don't have too but the money will sure come in handy Image
Have a good day and don't catch too much Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

what about your sandwiches you mother f***er?? barbara has made them already, i hope you are not winding me up simple simon?
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Simple »

Feed em to the carp, there are some beasts in there that will swallow them whole ;)

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

what about our money you swine?
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Simple »

I will pay on the last Grueller match Image or give it to red nose day.

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

forget red nose day, pay me next week on the next gruller.
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

.. .. What a surprise no post off hoddy or mom   Image