If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

The Division One National!

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

All the Guys fishing Division one Saturday good luck Imagehope all your hard work pays of , Image Image
Arch
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Arch »

Yes, same here. Image

Fish hard everyone.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Hope I don,t get lost again !!
try and get a sat nav choppy i've got all the postcodes Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Div 1 Result today

Just got back , venue fished as expected but harder ! Image Image :D

End pegs mostly cleaned up !

Dorking did brilliant on the day winning the team honours plus Steve Gardner winning the individual Image

1st Dorking
2nd Barnsley
3rd Maver NW
4th ?
5th Maver Image
6th Starlets

I had a few ! Image Image :D Image
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: hull

Unread post by fin »

Div 1 Result today

Just got back , venue fished as expected but harder !  Image Image :D

End pegs mostly cleaned up !

Dorking did brilliant on the day winning the team honours plus Steve Gardner winning the individual  Image

1st  Dorking
2nd Barnsley
3rd Maver NW
4th ?
5th Maver Image
6th Starlets

I had a few !  Image Image  :D  Image
Excuse me sir, lol, can i point out that HULL, my team where actually 5 th on the day, world club qualifer here we come Image, not that i helped much, 600g and 16 points from the sh!t pit called Barnby Dun, well done Dorking
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: hull

Unread post by fin »

Dodge, how did paul macca get on, had a little natter with him bout Ireland this morning
Arch
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Arch »

Just been on Angling Trust website, looks like Dorking Pis*ed it. Only one member outside the top 10. 55 Points average. Individual winner to boot.

Well done, and hats off to all those who fished. Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Dodge, how did paul macca get on, had a little natter with him bout Ireland this morning

Not good mate :(

Weird how the junky didnt flow much today ? usually fishes better when its pulling a bit ....
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Image ImagePEG D08 Roger Gardom Ted Carter Southport.
2kg-280grs
    52 POINTS

Well roger looks like you had a good un mate.............. Image Image
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Mullarkey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Mullarkey »

I know I`m getting old and my hearing ain`t as good as it used to be, but did anyone understand what Dave Kent was saying at the div 1 results presentation on saturday?
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

I know I`m getting old and my hearing ain`t as good as it used to be, but did anyone understand what Dave Kent was saying at the div 1 results presentation on saturday?

LOL Steve , we didnt understand a thing he was saying either ..... is he English ?  Image Image Image Image  Image

Brilliant result for your lads Maver Image Image Image Image
Mullarkey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Mullarkey »

Cheers Dodge,

we`re pleased to qualify for the world champs fish off again, shame about you guys, i had you lot, sensas north and maver north west as favourites with barnsley.
I guess that some poor draws have cost you.

We only had six of us go up for two practise opens the week before the national and we caught loads on the first match and not a lot on the second. It was evident that there were areas where there wer`nt any roach, we just hoped to avoid those areas. Luckily most of us caught a kilo plus and those in hard areas caught big fish, Vandershandy caught three eels, Rob the Gob caught a big eel and big Barry Oliver caught a chub and three perch for 4kg so we had a bit of skill/luck. What did help us was the local knowledge given to us by Mark Price from Stainforth Angling Centre.

p.s the angling trust need to do something about their p a system, I thought it was Norman Collier (showing my age now) reading out the results.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

The junky is very similar to our local river weaver and the southport lads have a fantastic record on there to say the least , the roach are a bit cuter on the junky though lol. In hindsight we had one of those team draws every team was dreading , 4 or 5 desperate areas which only produced a few small perch and no eels or bonus fish. If more roach had fed on the day on the squatt / hemp line we would have done much better even off the draw we had but maybe a few other teams were in the same boat aswell. Our lads put loads of time and effort into the venue but these things happen ....... the lads bounced straight back with a great result yesterday on the Crewe summer league.

Norman Collier  pmsl   Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Cheers Dodge,

we`re pleased to qualify for the world champs fish off again, shame about you guys, i had you lot, sensas north and maver north west as favourites with barnsley.
I guess that some poor draws have cost you.

We only had six of us  go up for two practise opens the week before the national and we caught loads on the first match and not a lot on the second. It was evident that there were areas where there wer`nt any roach, we just hoped to avoid those areas. Luckily most of us caught a kilo plus and those in hard areas caught big fish, Vandershandy caught three eels, Rob the Gob caught a big eel and big Barry Oliver caught a chub and three perch for 4kg so we had a bit of skill/luck. What did help us was the local knowledge given to us by Mark Price from Stainforth Angling Centre.

p.s the angling trust need to do something about their p a system, I thought it was Norman Collier (showing my age now) reading out the results.

i think the fish off will be really good mate the dyke is made for it every peg is comfortable you can set all your gear safely and the fishing is good Image Imagewish we were there Image Image