If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

magic night tonight

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

magic night tonight

Unread post by MrV »

boing boing   

Ditto Digger  Boing Boing
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

WBA greatest ever DRAWS ! ::) ::)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

magic night tonight

Unread post by MrV »

Now now Dodge, let us enjoy our season mate.....we don't have many good ones  Image If it makes you feel better I absolutely hate ManUre, and would love your mob to win the league, but from a Baggies point of view, we only need 18 more draws to be safe for a second season  :D :D
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

magic night tonight

Unread post by Drynet »

WBA greatest ever DRAWS !   ::) ::)

Image Image Image Image Image Image    Image

They won at old trafford in the 70's you can buy it on video Image
digger

magic night tonight

Unread post by digger »

WBA greatest ever DRAWS !
never mind dodge good result away from home to one of them rubbish black country teams Image Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

magic night tonight

Unread post by TK »

Updated again after yesterdays results...........

Man Utd 51
Man City 49 47
Tottenham 45
Arsenal 44 42
Chelsea 44 42 40
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

WBA greatest ever DRAWS !   ::) ::)

Image Image Image Image Image Image    Image

They won at old trafford in the 70's you can buy it on video  Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image PMSL Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by bill yards »

Bill i honestly feel sorry for the Stoke fans

They would settle for where they are now three years back.
You have to take things in perspective.

Stoke City:

Stoke City promoted
FA Cup Final appearance
Europe place by right (not default!)
8th in the Premiership
Virtual sellout every home game
One of how many Premiership sides not in the red
Brand new Academy
Give home grown players a chance
Loudest home support in the Premiership pro rata to gate.

All the other Clubs above them, nowt else matters but

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Image Image :o
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

Europe place by right (not default!)

Sorry Bill didnt Stoke qualify for europe because they got to the FA cup Final but got beat ?  Image Image  Image Image  ;)

To put things into perspective the 3 most successful football clubs on this planet also have the greatest debts and need for £££££££££££££££££££££££s ......... they are Manchester United , Barcelona and Real Madrid  Image Image

Those 3 clubs borrow huge amounts of money , probably why the world is in recession because of these huge clongomerates and many others worldwide ....... MCFC on the other hand is funded through the pockets of their owners  ;)  Image

The fella who owns Stoke City has done a fantastic with the club , other mid table clubs should learn from his achievements , he has also made big money available for decent strikers in Crouch and Jones ..... essential for any football clubs well being ! unless you fork out £50 million on Torres  Image Image  ;) Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

The fella who owns Stoke City has done a fantastic with the club , other mid table clubs should learn from his achievements

Without any mid table Clubs there would be NO top clubs, simples..............
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

The fella who owns Stoke City has done a fantastic with the club , other mid table clubs should learn from his achievements

Absolutely bill  Image Image   Man City were lucky to be bottom half for nearly 15 years and thats when we wernt relegated and getting endless abuse from United over he road . The cash has come and now everyone hates us  Image Image  such is life ...... we dont care ! All the other "top 4" plus Liverpool have spent as much as MCFC over the years that is because you have to to get to or stay at the top if your football club has ambition and a huge fan base to make money ..... the same applies to every sport i guess ?  ;)  Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

magic night tonight

Unread post by joffmiester »

now that was better last night dodge Imagesorry but i can't see Liverpool improving without Suarez ,Carrol just isn't a liverpool player
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

My regard for Mancynical evaporated with his moan about the fixture congestion. It is just sour grapes.
It is holiday time for the playing public; they want to see their teams play.
They go a long way to paying most teams wages and if there was no crowd there would be no Premiership.

Never heard Martin O'Neill moan about it, - isn't that strange? :( :( :( :(
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

My regard for Mancynical evaporated with his moan about the fixture congestion. It is just sour grapes.
It is holiday time for the playing public; they want to see their teams play.
They go a long way to paying most teams wages and if there was no crowd there would be no Premiership.

Never heard Martin O'Neill moan about it, - isn't that strange? :( :( :( :(

Bill if you had sky tv you would have heard Martin O`Neill , Kenny Dalgliesh , Harry Rednapp and Bobby Manc , AVB and Wenger all moan like crappity smack last night !   If EVERY TEAM played over 48 hrs and NOT JUST SOME i dont think any manager would be up in arms about it !!!

PS  yet another sh!t ref last night !  Image Image   Image Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

Quote Martin O`Neill on Sky Sports News after last nights win at Wigan .......

"It feels like we have played 4 games in 2 days , how can that be right ?"

Sky pour endless millions which benefit all premier league clubs financially but the spread TV fixtures have upset lots of managers this festive period .......some have gained from it some havent ....... modern premier league players need at least 72 hours to recover from 90 minutes running somewhere around 12 to 13 kilometers  ...... FACT ! ....... squad rotation yes , but we all know it doesnt work in the premier league because there are no poor teams , ask whisky nose after United lost to Blackburn at home and AVB after Chelsea lost to Villa at home ........ there is a huge amount at stake in qualifying for europe / champions league and winning the title , plus teams in a relagation battle ........ playing twice in 48 hrs DOES SIMPLY NOT HAPPEN ANYWHERE ELSE IN EUROPE  Image Image

Q has Stoke City,s form been affected during parts of this season because of all the Europa Cup games and travelling ?
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Anyone seen me crappity smack rod, - best bite by a mile this year; I might have an insurance claim on here Image Image Image Image Image
Q has Stoke City,s form been affected during parts of this season because of all the Europa Cup games and travelling ?

To be perfectly honest Dodge, I think Stoke's performances have been worse than last year yet they are in a miles better position League wise, - they were brill, at times, last year.

Ain't got time for Sky TV. When I watch a match at home I honestly turn all the commentary OFF and use my own opinions :-X
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Besides that Viera never run 12 kilometeres in the whole of his career Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

magic night tonight

Unread post by lloydy »

Absolutely bill  Image Image   Man City were lucky to be bottom half for nearly 15 years and thats when we wernt relegated and getting endless abuse from United over he road . The cash has come and now everyone hates us  Image Image  such is life ...... we dont care ! All the other "top 4" plus Liverpool have spent as much as MCFC over the years that is because you have to to get to or stay at the top if your football club has ambition and a huge fan base to make money ..... the same applies to every sport i guess ?  ;)  Image

Difference is Liverpool, united and arsenal earned their money, city inherited theirs, players should play whenever asked to, players are a bunch of arrogant twats with no sense of reality. The sooner a big club goes bang the better
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

The sooner a big club goes bang the better

That is more likely to be Barcelona or Real Madrid in reality Lloydy ........

there again Real Madrid did go bust not so long ago but the King of Spain bailed them out from his own personel wealth !

Wolverhampton Wanderers make an absolute fortune from Sky TV money ....... ask yourself where does that money go !  and MUFC are a PLC ..... the Glazers pocket £4 from every £5 made by the club ! ;) Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

magic night tonight

Unread post by lloydy »

The glazers have probably stopped united from ruling Europe, wish sky has never evolved. Money even wolves players are on probably swallows most of sky money up