If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

moira canal

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
two shakes
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Match Team/ Club: Cornerstone

moira canal

Unread post by two shakes »

Cheers Joff,hopefully i'll get a kind draw, and save me back. Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

moira canal

Unread post by lloydy »

Can anyone tell me what the walks and access points are like at Moira ? i've been told some of the walks are quite long and that the path is narrow and muddy on the side we'll be fishing sunday,although apparently theres a footbridge half way along.I suffer with back problems and have to use a barrow all the time,i'm concerned i may be unable to use it,which obviously means i won't be able to fish.Thanks in advance

Any problems mate give me a shout and I'll help you with your kit
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

moira canal

Unread post by bill yards »

Watch him Two Shakes he'll charge by the pound Image Image
two shakes
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Match Team/ Club: Cornerstone

moira canal

Unread post by two shakes »

Can anyone tell me what the walks and access points are like at Moira ? i've been told some of the walks are quite long and that the path is narrow and muddy on the side we'll be fishing sunday,although apparently theres a footbridge half way along.I suffer with back problems and have to use a barrow all the time,i'm concerned i may be unable to use it,which obviously means i won't be able to fish.Thanks in advance

Nice one Dave,much appreciated mate. Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

moira canal

Unread post by joffmiester »

you'll have your hands full carrying the 2kg of joker lloydy after only using a pinch on Saturday Image Image Image