If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

national fish off top tean teams

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
cheslynboy
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Fishing is relaxing except when on matches
Match Team/ Club: Rough Hay A C

Unread post by cheslynboy »

I'm 59 and i know bill yards what hope have i Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

take our summer league i split the team in two i could put one very good team out and one not so good but what would you think this would do to the league if we won it every year  :-/the smaller teams wouldn't fish
Image Image Image Image Image Image Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

Athis crap about age I thought I had better check my birth stickfoot.

I am now officially younger than Joff and Dodge Image

Look out Dan I'm catching you up Image

It's only a crappity smack number for crappity smack sake Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

the oldest bloke on here must be chopped worm he knows everybody Imagefrom 1906 fished every venue the length and breath england and now knows every roach at evesham by name Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

take our summer league i split the team in two i could put one very good team out and one not so good but what would you think this would do to the league if we won it every year  :-/the smaller teams wouldn't fish
Image Image Image Image Image Image Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!

but true mate
why are we ditching B/J after christmas for the winter teams of six [not our choice but we will stand by it]because thats what it takes to get anglers back there is a bigger picture here choppy we can still get forty to fifty anglers in this area week in week out like you i'm yet to fish a match with less than 40 pegs [well one in the holiday fortnight] we've fished commercials canals and rivers with frisby coming up all the venues have fished well but the one thing that keeps theses anglers going is the cost not the cost of the match its the traveling if i wanted too i could quite easily do what you do and pick and choose matches and venues to my strengths and this really suites you just by looking at your results :o :o outstanding the same with tony marshall another outstanding performance at the weekend another win on the trent 27lb of roach two very good individual anglers at the top of the tree at moment
but if i did this what would happen to the match fishing in this area you've only to look at loughbourgh soar AS not one match so far this season and we are only seven weeks away from the winter league and where do you turn to after evesham the river soar have you seen the pegs Image if you remember you gave up a couple of days last year to help cut branches and clear pegs all this has to be done before the winter league starts again Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

i did hear dan you had 6lb in the first hour Image Image
brad won yesterday at eye kettleby with 55lb he was talking about it
he said fish were topping all the way through and it looks fishy i think he ended up with 5lb
on the other hand some of the lads fished shelford down  Image Imagehorrific if you had a gap you caught a few but in one section 20 anglers never broke a pound  Image Imageyet in the evening your catching 5 to 6 lb

i'm off for a few days this week and next so I'll be going up during the day rather than evenings that should be a culture shock
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Joff, on the back of the summer league topic will you be putting in your BEST team in this years winter league in a bid to improve your fifth place from last year ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

will do if you are running it NOW!!! who are you fishing for the choice must be endless for you Image Image Image Image
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

A little drop back methinks !!!!!