If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Any News ........

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Any News ........

Unread post by Dodge »

...and why are Saints called Collins Green anyway? :-?

Collins Green are a an angling club i think from the St Helens area and Saints have fished under their banner for many years now jon Image ;)

Any News ........

Unread post by Guest »

well done to mick and all the shaky boys (esp jimbo ) , good draw + excellent anglers = unbeatable on the day Image .

well done to dereks boys also Image, hughsey should be fined for cruelty to podiums aswell did everyone here it creak when he got up there :D and who was the junior fishing with them simon who ?

doncaster were a surprise package to most anyway so well done to them also.

on a personal front after the draw we broke down our list of ten only to realise that with 3 good 2 reasonable 2 average and three stinking draws a top ten finish at best (only) was possible Image. we got our heads down and gave it our best and so eighth was was commendable in my eyes . my 34 points at acton trussel was four points better than my pre match target (as the area was crap Image) so i was happy in that respect also.

well done to bill (you have the patience of a saint mate with organising all that Image).
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Any News ........

Unread post by joffmiester »

well done to the shaky boys great bunch of lads top canal team and a second to none result :D :D :D amazing point tally
bill is this a new record for the div 1 i think notts AA held it but thats years ago
well done lads Image Image

but also well done to the tipton lads after losing one of there anglers the day before which is a right body blow and the with all the pressure and to draw crap and still come 5th Image Image

and one more thing how many teams come along and help other teams with there pegs well tipton did just that we were having our dressing down of pegs by lee and paul turner came across with a map of every peg what a nice jester there are not many sports that happens in top marks Image Image

lloydy was still at the hog roast at 8pm Image Image Image
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Any News ........

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

Well done saturday the shaky boys to major trophies to clean angling times winter league final champions and division one national champions Image Image Imagewell deserved for a nice set of top blokes.. Image ImageGo get em now guys in the world club champs....
top marks to Saints and doncaster also,Image ImageAnd well done to the FaggotsTipton boys,a well earned top five of a poor set of pegs top blokes Image Image  [hr]
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

Any News ........

Unread post by lloydy »

lloydy was still at the hog roast at 8pm 

I was the hog roast Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Any News ........

woodhouse pinched all the apple sauce he said times are hard as he's off work with stress ARRRRRRRR
Guzunder

Any News ........

Unread post by Guzunder »

Just like to say best canal national i have ever fished peggin was brilliant,it suited us as a team because we attacked it,plus we drew well :D :D
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Any News ........

who was the lad in A section mot i think he was on A15 Image just thank him for filling in my peg he'l know what you mean Image
Guzunder

Any News ........

Unread post by Guzunder »

Mark Bawden will ask him mate was he opposite the marina?
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Any News ........

Mark Bawden will ask him mate was he opposite the marina?
yes i know that Image Image
i was on 14 fishing 16 metres down my peg as far as i was allowed mark was catching big roach from the off but every now and again it went slow on him and i could catch then  Image Image
i think he realised this because he dumped a load of bait at the top end of his peg Image Image Image killed me stone dead still its his peg and he can do what he likes with it but even the bloke who sat behind him said sorry at the end Image Image Image
but well done as a team top result specially the chap with the last minute carp :D :D
chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Any News ........

Unread post by chavey »

We knew we were in for a good day when Paul Ross found a £20 note on his peg in the morning!
I bet he still didn't buy a round at the end?
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Any News ........

Unread post by Dodge »

I bet he still didn't buy a round at the end?

No chance of that chavey as diddy beat rocco off the next peg an all :D :D Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Any News ........

Unread post by bill yards »

As a spotty faced young kid and match angler I spent part of my early days visiting the various yellow stream corners (masquerading as venues) in the south of our green and pleasant land. When I think back, boy we were ripped off rotten. At the weigh in some old crappity smack came down with a measuring stick and chucked all your crappity smack fish back after the match, - and this was the 20th century. The after match pint doubled your costs for the whole weekend too. Image
Anyway, I was looking through Saturday's results and I am not sure how far I have to go down the list before I find some Suvvern team!!! Perhaps some of 'em should have had a look at Lionel Woodrot's video, "how to catch a kilo of fish off any peg on the Midlands Canals, junior version, part 2".

Anyway it was good to see you all and thanks for 'pooling up'
we shall have to do it again sometime. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image