If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

All our yesterdays........but can you name em all?

For TK's trip down Memory Lane.

Moderator: TK

LarryTeepot
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Match Team/ Club: Tunnel Barn Farm Vets
Sponsor: Fishermans Friend .... and Mo,s

Unread post by LarryTeepot »

Lloyd still fishes the canal at selly oak some sundays....still a great angler and still does stuff that makes you think Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

hi I am trying to contact Max Winters I changed my mobile and have missed a number off when imputting into my new phone. I always ring him on his birthday , he will know who I am, Sue, If its possible can you either get this message to him or let me know his number, many thanks Sue Phillips

Longshot but worth trying the tackle shop in Tewkesbury 01684 293234. Image
Bullah
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by Bullah »

I might be wrong CWH but I thought there was a real tall chap, Dave Williams, could have Steve that was in Shakespeare squad, he lived near Willenhall and fished a lot with Roger Worton
There was Bill... he lived in Wednesfield actually, and worked with my dad at the yale, in wednesfield.... nice fella, we went on holiday with em once or twice, and he gave me some old gear as a kid, aint seen him in years though