If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

round 4 and blimey

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
Nursey
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Wigston A.S.

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by Nursey »

Wayne are you okay??
Was really surprised not to find you at your peg today, when we came to weigh you in. Image Image Image

Your peg at Aylestone behind the dog kennels looked sock-on, so I can only assume that you took ill or there was a family crisis at home!?

Do you still want us to put a section at Aylestone for the next round?  :-[ :-[

The reality is that nearly everywhere is fishing crap - blanks on canals, blanks on fished stuffed commercials and blanks on rivers. Water is still freezing. The fish are lethargic and don't need to eat much unless you are lucky to draw a peg where they are tightly shoaled.  Image Image Image
Speaking to some of the lads tonight, there were blanks on the Navi cut match that Tasker ran today and also blanks on the AT semis at Monks lake yesterday - roll on the summer!

Nursey
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by joffmiester »

just seen the pictures of joes 16 lb of roach from aylestone on a frosty friday what have we been doing fishing that canal i will never know.still a chance to put 1 section in next week before the season ends hope iam on it. Image Image Image

its no good fishing it friday on your own hammo you will naturally catch fish he sat on the best peg with loads of fish or you wouldn't of caught on hemp its madness fishing that canal on a wednesday let aloan the friday before a match on the sunday
hammo

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by hammo »

r u taking the yellow stream adam Image Image the last 3 matches i have not had a bite and if i dont get a bite next week u wont see me at the weighin either and yes i do want it on aylestone the whole match so its fair and every crappity smack can blank and give me a chance of winning some money . Imagei only packup to get home and see my 2 boys there only young once.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

round 4 and blimey

hammo your right your family comes first mate Image
maddog

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by maddog »

if hammo had got the peg he wanted on the river sunday he would have stopped roach topping all day on 3 pegs adam had 9lb on punch/ hemp ?even i caught nearly 4lb fishing 5mtr out on punch S O L I D joes 16lb came off the rivernot the canal still a nice bag of fish .
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

round 4 and blimey

maddog thats what winter fishing is about but i can understand why anglers want to pack up in the winter if they are not catching
for me its the banter Aaron got it on the next peg sunday [welcome to the team Aaron Image Image Image]
hammo

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by hammo »

maddog if u had 4lb every roach in aylestone was in your peg .if u had listened to me and not been so pig headed u would of had double figures and beat adam listen to what i tell u i tell the truth on the bank not bullshit.well done anyway maddog you have caught more in 1 match than i have in my last 6 added together iam willing to pay for lessons.hope your not pegged in my section sunday as u could well blank Image Image Image
colly
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Browning Northants

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by colly »

Wayne - I don't want to be in your section either! Round 3 we had 1 fish each and last match at Crow Mills we both blanked! One of us is due a weight this week. Image
maddog

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by maddog »

wayne not been out for ages just wanted to catch a few ?i did listen just couldnt be asked to do it ?not looking forward to thurs nite as if the call comes it will be me u joff n colly all in a line oh what fun we had at crow mills ?.
Nursey
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by Nursey »

Wayne,
Now who's taking the P1ss - you know I'm a jaffa and can't have kids Image Image Image

It was just the irony of you saying why have we been fishing the canal instead of Aylestone and then more than half of us blank on some of the best pegs at Aylestone and even when the likes and Joe and Steve move to other known pegs they still can't get a bite! Image Image Image Image

We all know its not the anglers, its the weather, water temperature and prob a combinataion of other things as well.

One thing I do know however, is that at least 5 of the teams that are fishing the league, would not be fishing it if we had put it at Aylestone - they made that very clear when we approached them. Like you, I love Aylestone, but you have to give the anglers what they want (within reason!) we run the matches for the benefit of the anglers - organising matches is a thankless task as Joff will tell you.
Its good to see anglers who still have an appitite to fish natural venues and I for one don't want to be forced into fishing puddles all year round and I do'nt want to get you started on that topic as I know you feel the same way!

See you Sunday
Nursey
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

round 4 and blimey

wayne not been out for ages just wanted to catch a few ?i did listen just couldnt be asked to do it ?not looking forward to thurs nite as if the call comes it will be me u joff n colly all in a line oh what fun we had at crow mills ?.

Image Image Image Image i'm not going there Image Image Image

i'd like the same peg as last time Image Image Image
hammo

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by hammo »

you wont get that peg rob wootton is having it or any other oadby angler.i think i will have the peg opposite the crane at kilby not been in yet is a flyer even i wont blank on that . buy the way adam your done a great job the only complaint you keep writing my name on the worst peg the team draws it time u gave it to steve oakes .adam i hear maddog has heard your looking for good anglers for the winter league he told me with that great display of roach fishing next to you on a worst peg should give him a shout he said u were very impressed with his long pole work plus he stayed at his peg for 5 hrs a star in the making i think Image Image Imagehe also wears stockings and likes dogging will tell u all the good places Image Image Image
Nursey
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

round 4 and blimey

Unread post by Nursey »

Wayne,
I'm starting to think that maddog is a bit of a stalker - he's started to send me personal emails and was seen offering chocolate buns to several of the lads on Sunday - just say no kids! Image Image Image

Watch out if you draw next to him as he's also keen to share his large selection of pick 'n' mix that he keeps on his side tray.
Image Image Image Image Image
Could he be the first match fishing groupie??
Image Image Image

Nursey