If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Club match bookings 2019

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Club match bookings 2019

Unread post by SiDev »

Dave...Kev will let you know once Malc has Jinx dates up.....
wat2tone
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by wat2tone »

Hi Dave what fees we looking at this year mate might have to come out of my new cruise funds lol
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Well seeing as I had a conversation with my travel agent yesterday your fees will have to be vastly increased and go from your subsidised cruise fund into mine. :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader

For everybody else I expect things to remain the same but I will confirm once venues are complete and I know the budget.
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

Bookings are now finished.

I couldnt get Southend Farm for the date in July as I wanted but as Orchard was free I managed to swop dates around so Southend is in October. I asked for the pegs round the right hand side of the lake this time so we have provisionally pegs 16 to 32. Also pegs on the spit for Orchard as before.
kris
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by kris »

hi dave i'll be joining this year with troy
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

Nice one Kris :thumsup :thumsup
mickyboy
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by mickyboy »

Hi all
nice to see a full set of dates looking forward as always to getting back on the bank.
As Keith has already said this year is going to be a challenge getting the time off but
have started the ball rolling at work so fingers crossed will try and do as many as poss
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

l
wat2tone wrote: February 1st, 2019, 11:03 pm Hi Dave what fees we looking at this year mate might have to come out of my new cruise funds lol
Looks like your cruise fund may be OK. :thumsup

Seeing as we made a small surplus last year and there looks to be similar venue costs this year, I see no reason to adjust the fees for next season. So membership will be £40 upfront and £6 per match plus £2 pools for members. Guests will be the same at £11 per match plus £2 pools.

I will also be making our usual donation to SMF for our use of the site. :thumsup